BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A professional-quality set of beautifully dramatic faux eyelashes. These lashes intensify and add depth to the eyes with high-drama appeal. Create spectacular effects for parties, special events, photo shoots, or just for fun. Includes adhesive to keep lashes in place. Lashes are reusable.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Martha W.
I bought these after I had gotten eyelash extensions for quite some time and I lost a lot of my eyelashes. They are super natural looking and are perfect for everyday wear. However the reason I rated this a 2 out of 5 is because of the price. Ardell lashes are better for everyday wear
Joanne Y.
These lashes are fairly natural. I like to cut up the strips and use them in segments along my lashline so I can build fullness, make them look more natural, and fit my eye shape better.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
I usually love this brand but i put these on for halloween and they fell off within an hour over my makeup. Maybe I didn't use enough sticky but they were so fun i wish the packaging was a little more sturdy because they were a bit smashed. i would recomnd them but buy extra glue
Cristina O.
Love make up for ever one of my favorite brands to purchase. Eye lashes are great. A little expensive but look natural
Jordan A.
Bridgeville, DE
I just love to use these when I'm feeling like looking bold. I love standing out with makeup and this is just amazing.
Emily T.
Huntersville, NC
These are really good eye lashes, and stay on for a decent amount of time. They look real and feel comfortable.
Ale H.
Austin, TX
Make up for ever is the vest marca pe maquillaje porque me gusta mucho sus maquillajes y duran micho
Mai Yer Y.
Saint Paul, MN
I don't really like these lash but than it depends on your eye but than it would be kinda okay
Selam H.
North Las Vegas, NV
I loved it. It made my eyes pop and it looks so good. My eyes are in love and looking so good.
Elizabeth C.
New York
Son productos muy increíbles, muy buenos y que todos queremos usar y tener lo mejor siempre para nosotras y para el bienestar que todos queremos y tener todo equilibrado,.. gracias por darnos lo mejor de lo mejor simepre, ademas de ser accesibles para todos...
Estrella M.
How much do they retail for? Where can i buy them other than online?