BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A professional-quality set of beautifully dramatic faux eyelashes. These lashes intensify and add depth to the eyes with high-drama appeal. Create spectacular effects for parties, special events, photo shoots, or just for fun. Includes adhesive to keep lashes in place. Lashes are reusable.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Maday P.
Indianapolis, IN
I love these lunches they give you such a natural L again back to your eyes which you look beautiful girl wearing these lashes is going to look beautiful because that's what makes you think you're more wide eyes pop you know when the look of the day looking at your lashes are like wow she has the curly lashes this is what's going to help you get that from somebody.
Brittney J.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love that these lashes are so natural looking. It really gives the allusion that I have a thick lash line. I put the lashes under my lash line to complete the natural look and they work great. If you take care of them they can be reusable
Jessica E.
Oh man. I love these lashes. I am a false eyelash QUEEEEEN. Love me some lashes. The band is nice and slim for easy application and stays on without looking super fake. I do go for more full and dramatic eyelashes and even though the ones I had weren't this exact kind. I have own several pairs and they are the same. I love.
Brittany W.
Chesnee, SC
I hate have extremely dramatic eyelashes, and these MUFE falsies look so natural. The compliments that I get are always along the lines of "I would kill to have lashes like that" So the subtle boost that it gives my eyes is just the perfect amount.
Meri Z.
Mabscott, WV
I love love love these make up for ever eyelashes! They give my eyelashes that little bit of something extra! I think the the eyelashes are the focal point of your makeup and these lashes make your eyes pop!
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Really love this and And these eyelashes and they make me look really beautiful and their natural looking and it just goes with however eyes go with the mascara and it's just really beautiful and a great product
Nicole N.
I just can't get the application right and I think the price is pretty expensive. I think I could get the same effect with eyeliner and mascara.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
This eyelash is perfect for a natural look. This is a everyday kind of look. With the right glue stays on great.
desi H.
Clarksville, IN
So simple but beautiful and long I love them. Thin and fantastic I'd buy many many more.
Becki G.
Hammond, IN
I absolutely LOVE falsies, especially natural ones like this with a thin band. Beautiful!