BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A professional-quality set of beautifully dramatic faux eyelashes. These lashes intensify and add depth to the eyes with high-drama appeal. Create spectacular effects for parties, special events, photo shoots, or just for fun. Includes adhesive to keep lashes in place. Lashes are reusable.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

MAKE UP FOR EVER Eyelashes - Strip 104 J'me
  • "So good they stayed on all day and were easy to get off buoyed it at Sephora I'm a repeated user " in 3 reviews
Nicole L.
Miramar Beach, FL
I love these eyelashes because you can cut them to the size you need. And being that I have smaller eyes these are great because it helps because I am always trying to find a pair of eyelashes that are the right size.
Marlen S.
Dalton, GA
I love these eyelashes. They are full and very easy to apply! The only Thing that have me trouble was the length of yhe application strip. Most strips are always too long and this was no exception. This doesn't take away from the product, it's just a personal pet peeve.
Denae' M.
Carrollton, GA
The eyelashes strip are okay. I wouldn't recommend. This was my first time using it. It's has different styles you could get them in. Like for show cases or a costume party or something. It has great package. I wouldn't recommend
Julianne W.
This product does wonders and lengthening and thickening of my sparse lashes. Is recommended to anyone willing to try it. Though slightly hard to apply for beginners, after you get the hang of it it is totally worth it.
Trisha M.
Lakewood, CA
This product gives you such an amazing natural yet exciting look on your eyes! Especially if you have small eye this gives such an amazing pop! You can wear it everyday!!!
Kelsey B.
Panama City, FL
I have tried many different ones! I have a couple girlfriends who also use these products and love the many options! They are easy to apply and stick on fairly well!
Rhiana S.
Sooo pretty & natural looking. I have bought these numerous times & will continue to do so. Would highly recommend!
MAYCEY B.
Franklin, OH
Samantha L.
Have never friend these lashes either but I'd love to try them! They look s full
member-7827939d3
Whibty Ontario Canada
Love this product gives length to my lashes and inexpensive love this product 💕😉