BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A professional-quality set of beautifully dramatic faux eyelashes. These lashes intensify and add depth to the eyes with high-drama appeal. Create spectacular effects for parties, special events, photo shoots, or just for fun. Includes adhesive.

Alexandra K.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the Kathryns. They are super easy to use, at least as far as fake eyelashes go. Plus, they elongate and ad to your eyelashes without looking too fake. They are the perfect "natural" looking fake eyelashes. But, all you have to do is add a coat of mascara and they become glam !
Celestia F.
South Gate, CA
I like these lashes because they are natural and don't make my eyelashes look fake. They are long lasting throughout the day and you dont have to worry about them falling off. It come in a nice little package and I like how you can see the lashes through the box! I would highly recommend and buy again, you wont be sorry.
I like these lashes because they are natural everyday ones for me to where. Also I like how you can see the lashes through the box!
Mariel G.
Love how they're not as long or big or just distracting it almost becomes your own and can't see that they're fake.
Angel O.
Spring Hill, FL
I love using these false eyelashes. They are a more natural look. They blend easily with my real eyelashes.
Destiny C.
S Chesterfld, VA
These are some of my favs i actually cut them and put them on my lower lashes awesome if your into lashes
Domonique R.
Lancaster
I really like these I wear them and my sister seen them on me and she started wearing them to
vianca b.
son muy fácil de usar, al menos en lo que van pestañas postizas. Además, se alargan y anuncio a tus pestañas sin mirar demasiado falso. Ellos son el perfecto "natural" que mira pestañas postizas. Pero, todo lo que tiene que hacer es añadir una capa de rimel y se convierten en el glam!
Princess G.
I really love these false eyelashes and i wear it everyday for work. And it really stays in place if you have very good glue. And i also use this every time i got to party.
Ana O.
London
I love this eyelashes because they are easy to use and gives a natural effect , it has a really good value , this lashes are one of my favorite.