BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Intensify and add depth to your eyes with these high-drama, professional-quality lashes. Apply a couple sparingly throughout your natural lashes to fill in sparse areas or to simply make your natural lashes lush and full during the day, or to naturally intensify your eyes for an evening out. Add a couple to the ends of your natural lashes for a sexy, cat-eye effect or to the center for a soft, doe-eyed look.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Del City, OK

I can see why this appeals to people, but I would not buy this again. For me, it was a waste of money. It does help add a little bit of length but you have to be extra careful with what mascara you choose to layer on top or how many coats you apply, or you can end up with an unattractive clumpy mess. The fibers should not be too wet or too dry when you follow up with the mascara, and well the whole thing is just too much work for a questionable result. It feels as though the stars should be aligned for this one to work well and I just want to keep it simple, especially since I can have the same result (or better) with a great mascara alone, without spending extra time on double the steps and extra money on a second item, for one job.
Escanda B.
Escanda B.
Eagle Pass, TX
A little difficult to put on if no experience but super pretty after they're on. Love them, affordable and long lasting. I use this product for a night look. I would definitely recommend it.
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
These are amazing just to pop on a free to give your natural lashes a little boost. I love these so much for a more natural yet beautiful look
Reaghan N.
Reaghan N.
Southlake, Tx
These are great! They stay on and blend so well with my natural lashes. They don't clump together and are much better than thick lashes
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
These eye lashes are super cute. Very light. I always get compliments when I use them. Affordable. I do recommend them.

Moira G.
Moira G.
Hammond, IN
I'm not one to wear false eyelashes because my eyelashes are already quite long, but these beauties give me the volume and fullness that my lashes typically lack, even with mascara.

I also love that these can last for a few days sometimes even weeks
Christina G.
Christina G.
Cleveland, OH
I always get these they are great if you don't want the look of bug eyelashes
KC G.
KC G.
Ottawa
I love these lashes because they look so natural!! I use them a lot when I go out because they are like 3 d lashes. They can be used daily to work or out with friends !!! They really stick on and fill in my lashes!!
Lucy R.
Lucy R.
Croydon
Love love love the effect that the individual cluster have are amazingly natural but also give the extra volume and length that every woman wants! Bit fiddly to put on but once mastered easy application
Camila B.
Camila B.
Miami
I use this lashes when I want to make my makeup look more natural and I want to intensify my eyes and create the effect of a "deep look". I especially like this because they look so natural that nobody else thinks that you're wearing false eyelashes.