BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A spiral brush to separate the eyelashes or eyebrows.

Buy on Sephora
ayah a.
Coppell, TX
This brush is so nice on my eyelashes because most mascaras usually clump my eyelashes together but using this really separated them and made them look nice and long.
Abbie N.
I have used many rounds of eye brow brushes in the past and there simply is nothing like this one. I use it daily and I won't need a new one for a while. The price is perfect and I am very happy with the quality of this brush. I would definantly reccomend this brush!
Janet C.
I love makeup forever products and brushes I bought this brush online just google it I love using it i do use it very often and definitely recommend it I love this brush to apply castor oil or mascara
narmin (.
Rancho San Diego
I use this brush for my eyebrows and it's perfect to shape my eyebrows. I got this brush from sephora and I use it almost every single day.
Marcia M.
Like any kind of spoolie seriously. It's expensive and I could just buy one from
Elf but it does work if that makes sense
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Love this brush it's durable and very durable use it every time I do my brows! It's amazing
Jennifer H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Much needed u have to buy this for sure, really affordable and good product works great
Meliissa M.
Mexicali
El cepillo de Forever me gusta mucho porque me peina muy bien mis cejas y las deja muy naturales cuando la retoco.