BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

S LINE: These brushes, made from very soft natural bristle, are perfect for applying powder shadows. They are essential for fine, transparent blending and are a mainstay in all professional make-up artists' kits. The light, yet robust wooden handles are coated with a strong varnish to withstand repeated washing. The nickel-plated brass collar is double-crimped to hold the bristles tightly in place.

Natalia Y.
I love allllll makeup forever brush they are by far my fave brand! I bought this brush from sephora and my skin type is pale and smooth it feels nice on my skin I use it often and would definitely buy it again
Micah G.
Lexington, KY
This brush is very high quality! It has multiple uses. It never sheds. It is a tad bit more expensive than other alternatives. There's another brush similar to this one from elf cosmetics. I was pretty pleased with this brush.
Edith A.
Carol stream, IL
I like how you can use this for either eyeshadow or just as an eyeliner brush . It's a really great tool . It comes in handy . I would definitely recommend this makeup brush ! It's great for beginners .
aysel a.
Saint Louis
I really like this product but it is a really pricey and out of my budget. I bought it from online at Make Up Forever's website. My skin type is oily and combo dry.
Hillary M.
Somerset
This brush is amazing it just fits perfect into the crease and it makes blending so effortless. It's very good quality too I haven't had any hairs fall out on me.
Valerie D.
Casa grande, AZ
I can't live with out this brush I love how soft it is how easy it is to clean it never looses hairs picks up just the right amount of product
Cioly F.
It is very good, really worth the price of this makeup brush. Its material is very good and is of very good quality
Adis H.
I like this brush it works great for eyeliner and under eye make up. I have 3 of them 😁😁🤗🤗
My sister gave me one.
Amber H.
My favorite brunch when applying at the bend. Gives great control and easy application.
Whenyber D.
Duluth, GA
Awesome brush, super soft and it's great to apply eyeshow on you eye crease!
Bethany J.
Quincy, KY
Could these be used to apply eyeliner??