BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A natural-hair brush for eye shadow application across the entire eyelid. Eye Shadow Brush #10S is the perfect size and shape for quickly and precisely applying all types of eye shadows. Its flat, rounded bristles allow for a completely smooth and even application.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

Silvia M.
Mc Bain , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush it helps get does eyeshadows just on point love it and the price not so bad
Mackenzie C.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Brush felt super stiff to me with not much flexibility. I understand this brush is not for blending, but the application of the eyeshadow with this brush was really sub-par. Honestly, I don't really use this brush at all because it does not pick up product well
Brenda P.
Me encanta este cepillo, la utilizo creo yo, que en todos mis maquillajes, es muy suave, no me maltrata el parpado, para mi es en el tamaño perfecto, aplica muy bien, no solo la utlizo para sombras si no tambien para texturas cremosas como corrector.
tysheena J.
Dover, DE
Thid bristles was hard nd is ver tough delivered with half of my stuff damaged...the only product that i ever had anything bad to say
Lupita E.
Conyers, GA
Very nice brush! I love using this mainly to apply and press any eyeshadow on to my eyelid. Don't use it much for blending but still a great brush.
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
I love how it apply's my makeup .No mess no struggle . Leaves you with a happy beautiful face ... I use Youtube as my guide if I want to learn new tricks using this brush .
Taylor S.
Rossford, OH
Great brush! The shape is awesome and is easy to use for application of eyeshadow on upper lip and waterline.
Sandra M.
Great brush stands up to constant washing with Dr. Bronner bar soap. I high recommend this eye shadow brush!
Treyci F.
Rowlett, TX
Great brush for all over lid application, the shape is perfect for under brow and right above lash.
Alondra  O.
los Angeles California
Great brush for your eyeshadow!! You can also use it to try to cover acne scars with concealer!
Michelle S.
How do the hairs hold up with washing? Is this a soft brush or is it fairly scratchy?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I never heard about this brand. Where I can buy it? Thanks
Keiline O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this brush good and long lasting
Lillian R.