BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Flat and rounded shaped to use with all types of makeup on the eyelids. It is designed for applying and smudging eyeshadow, especially medium and light shades. You can also use it to highlight features such as cheekbones, jawlines, etc). The handy size makes it a must for applying stage makeup.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye Shadow Brush 10S
  • "This Eye Shadow Brush #10S is the perfect size and shape for quickly and precisely applying all types of eye shadows. Its flat, rounded bristles allow for a completely smooth and even application" in 7 reviews
Kristen V.
Pasadena
This is my favorite go to brush. I use it on all my eye shadow needs. Just a simple clean and bam your good for the next color. Its great for applying, blending and smudging if you know how to use it. Would recommend.
member-7bae6
I love this brush for my gliter best thing ever you will love it i love it get you one you needd on in your collection
Latoya R.
West Palm Bch, FL
This eyeshadow brush is very dense. It helps apply any eyeshadow with any issues. It also is a good brush to help with your transition color on your lids. I would recommend us for a beginner as well as experts dealing with make up.
Ghada L.
Mon coup de coeur ❤ la meilleure brush que j'ai utilisé , ça vaut le coût pour une étudiante , et je suis vraiment satisfaite avec le résultat qu'elle donne 🙏❤
savannah l.
soft as hell beautiful with blending amazing overall i will buy this again it is cheap and works nice
•Joanne• X.
Brossard
Love this makeup collection!! Recommend this to everyone!! I fell in love with this I will absolutely buy it again!! Great price!!
Olivia M.
Calexico
I love this shadow brush. Its one of my go tos i always reach fpr it i take it with me when i go out of town. Its a have to have for me
Balkirat S.
Winnipeg
I love this it blends out so softly this is one of my favourite eyeshadow brushes I've ever owned
Silvia M.
Mc Bain, MI
I love this brush it helps get does eyeshadows just on point love it and the price not so bad
Mackenzie C.
Gainesville, FL
Brush felt super stiff to me with not much flexibility. I understand this brush is not for blending, but the application of the eyeshadow with this brush was really sub-par. Honestly, I don't really use this brush at all because it does not pick up product well
Michelle S.
How do the hairs hold up with washing? Is this a soft brush or is it fairly scratchy?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I never heard about this brand. Where I can buy it? Thanks
Keiline O.
Is this brush good and long lasting
Lillian R.