BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Flat and rounded shaped to use with all types of makeup on the eyelids. It is designed for applying and smudging eyeshadow, especially medium and light shades. You can also use it to highlight features such as cheekbones, jawlines, etc). The handy size makes it a must for applying stage makeup.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye Shadow Brush 10S
  • "This Eye Shadow Brush #10S is the perfect size and shape for quickly and precisely applying all types of eye shadows. Its flat, rounded bristles allow for a completely smooth and even application" in 7 reviews
Olivia M.
Calexico
I love this shadow brush. Its one of my go tos i always reach fpr it i take it with me when i go out of town. Its a have to have for me
Balkirat S.
Winnipeg
I love this it blends out so softly this is one of my favourite eyeshadow brushes I've ever owned
Silvia M.
Mc Bain, MI
I love this brush it helps get does eyeshadows just on point love it and the price not so bad
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
I love how it apply's my makeup .No mess no struggle . Leaves you with a happy beautiful face ... I use Youtube as my guide if I want to learn new tricks using this brush .
Taylor S.
Rossford, OH
Great brush! The shape is awesome and is easy to use for application of eyeshadow on upper lip and waterline.
Sandra M.
Great brush stands up to constant washing with Dr. Bronner bar soap. I high recommend this eye shadow brush!
Treyci F.
Rowlett, TX
Great brush for all over lid application, the shape is perfect for under brow and right above lash.
Alondra  O.
los Angeles California
Great brush for your eyeshadow!! You can also use it to try to cover acne scars with concealer!
Paige F.
Marietta, GA
I love this brush and personally think that it provides an even all over application for your eye color!
Hope B.
Snyder, TX
I'm in love with this brush, no loose bristles, and it's such high quality you don't get any fall out. which is the best
Michelle S.
How do the hairs hold up with washing? Is this a soft brush or is it fairly scratchy?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I never heard about this brand. Where I can buy it? Thanks
Keiline O.
Is this brush good and long lasting
Lillian R.