BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Flat and rounded shaped to use with all types of makeup on the eyelids. It is designed for applying and smudging eyeshadow, especially medium and light shades. You can also use it to highlight features such as cheekbones, jawlines, etc). The handy size makes it a must for applying stage makeup.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye Shadow Brush 10S
  • "This Eye Shadow Brush #10S is the perfect size and shape for quickly and precisely applying all types of eye shadows. Its flat, rounded bristles allow for a completely smooth and even application" in 7 reviews
Sandra M.
Great brush stands up to constant washing with Dr. Bronner bar soap. I high recommend this eye shadow brush!
Paige F.
Marietta, GA
I love this brush and personally think that it provides an even all over application for your eye color!
savannah l.
soft as hell beautiful with blending amazing overall i will buy this again it is cheap and works nice
Treyci F.
Rowlett, TX
Great brush for all over lid application, the shape is perfect for under brow and right above lash.
Silvia M.
Mc Bain, MI
I love this brush it helps get does eyeshadows just on point love it and the price not so bad
Brenda P.
Me encanta este cepillo, la utilizo creo yo, que en todos mis maquillajes, es muy suave, no me maltrata el parpado, para mi es en el tamaño perfecto, aplica muy bien, no solo la utlizo para sombras si no tambien para texturas cremosas como corrector.
Mackenzie C.
Gainesville, FL
Brush felt super stiff to me with not much flexibility. I understand this brush is not for blending, but the application of the eyeshadow with this brush was really sub-par. Honestly, I don't really use this brush at all because it does not pick up product well
Ghada L.
Mon coup de coeur ❤ la meilleure brush que j'ai utilisé , ça vaut le coût pour une étudiante , et je suis vraiment satisfaite avec le résultat qu'elle donne 🙏❤
•Joanne• X.
Brossard
Love this makeup collection!! Recommend this to everyone!! I fell in love with this I will absolutely buy it again!! Great price!!
Balkirat S.
Winnipeg
I love this it blends out so softly this is one of my favourite eyeshadow brushes I've ever owned
Michelle S.
How do the hairs hold up with washing? Is this a soft brush or is it fairly scratchy?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I never heard about this brand. Where I can buy it? Thanks
Keiline O.
Is this brush good and long lasting
Lillian R.