BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Flat and rounded shaped to use with all types of makeup on the eyelids. It is designed for applying and smudging eyeshadow, especially medium and light shades. You can also use it to highlight features such as cheekbones, jawlines, etc). The handy size makes it a must for applying stage makeup.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Eye Shadow Brush 10S
  • "This Eye Shadow Brush #10S is the perfect size and shape for quickly and precisely applying all types of eye shadows. Its flat, rounded bristles allow for a completely smooth and even application" in 7 reviews
Latoya R.
West Palm Bch, FL
This eyeshadow brush is very dense. It helps apply any eyeshadow with any issues. It also is a good brush to help with your transition color on your lids. I would recommend us for a beginner as well as experts dealing with make up.
Kristen V.
Pasadena
This is my favorite go to brush. I use it on all my eye shadow needs. Just a simple clean and bam your good for the next color. Its great for applying, blending and smudging if you know how to use it. Would recommend.
M Isabel S.
Fort Polk, LA
I love how it apply's my makeup .No mess no struggle . Leaves you with a happy beautiful face ... I use Youtube as my guide if I want to learn new tricks using this brush .
Aclema S.
Lupita E.
Conyers, GA
Very nice brush! I love using this mainly to apply and press any eyeshadow on to my eyelid. Don't use it much for blending but still a great brush.
Olivia M.
Calexico
I love this shadow brush. Its one of my go tos i always reach fpr it i take it with me when i go out of town. Its a have to have for me
tysheena J.
Dover, DE
Thid bristles was hard nd is ver tough delivered with half of my stuff damaged...the only product that i ever had anything bad to say
Hope B.
Snyder, TX
I'm in love with this brush, no loose bristles, and it's such high quality you don't get any fall out. which is the best
member-7bae6
I love this brush for my gliter best thing ever you will love it i love it get you one you needd on in your collection
Taylor S.
Rossford, OH
Great brush! The shape is awesome and is easy to use for application of eyeshadow on upper lip and waterline.
Michelle S.
How do the hairs hold up with washing? Is this a soft brush or is it fairly scratchy?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I never heard about this brand. Where I can buy it? Thanks
Keiline O.
Is this brush good and long lasting
Lillian R.