BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A small fan brush used to perfect and remove excess makeup particles after application. This small brush is frequently used by makeup artists as a tool for removing excess powder from the cheekbones and undereye area. It features straight fibers, and can be used with loose and pressed powders. After five years in development with makeup artists and fiber experts, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artisan Brushes are a revolution in brush craftsmanship. The 100-percent fiber brushes are available in a range of 76 handcrafted styles, each with the perfect balance of straight and wavy fibers that replicate natural hairs. Beveled tips create a two-in-one makeup brush and tool, while innovative hair density and brush head shapes optimize every stroke for ideal makeup application. To achieve the ultimate collection, every brush has gone through 25 production stages by 30 craftsmen and has been checked for quality 50 times.

Eva V.
Grand Rapids
I do really like this but it wouldn't be my #1 brush to use for highlighting because the brush doesn't pick up the product I want it to. It's a little pricey and I won't be using it often.
Haley R.
Las Vegas, NV
Love it!!!! It's amazing! Picks up product great, applies and spreads out amazingly! One of my favorite brushes currently! I have ' Normal ' to combo skin and it's amazing for me!
Gi G.
Loved it. Loved it. Loved it. Picks up my highlighter really well and is a good quality price for an affordable price. I don't find that I get a lot of fly away bristles which I am very happy about. I would definitely recommend for anyone looking for a great product at a reasonable price.
Lyne A.
San francisco, CA
I feel ripped off when i bought this brush! Their brushes are over priced. I have few brushes thats similar or better than this brush. I love using high end brushes but if the bristles are fallin off, its a nono.
Melody🍒 B.
Pinellas park, FL
This fan brush makes my highlighter look so nice. I pair it with my glow kits, and jeffree star highlighters and it looks so nice. Easy to apply. Not too dense. Not too soft, just right for applying.
Bridget Q.
For what the product claims to be able to do, which is, remove fallout from makeup, it does a fantastic job. Love it. It serves literally no other purpose though, so I'm not sure if you'd really want to buy a brush just for fallout when any other fan brush would do, and the others can be used for highlights and contours. It's up to you.
Valentina H.
Orlando, FL
This eye fan brush is amazing I love it!! Great quality and it's useful for any skin type.
sanaech685947 C.
Arfoud(avenue moulay ismail,nouveau quartier,Morocco)
Love this brush for getting right in the crease for precise color application . Best brush for this. Have tried others and nothing comes close. Buy this brush you won't be disappointed.
It's a good product to buy, these brushes pick up the amount of product you need I often pick it up for a go to brush . I purchased mine a a makeup store such as ultra an recommend using this brandName: Sanae Chaouki

Adress: Nouveau quartier, Avenue Moulay Ismail 13

Zip Code: 52200

City: Arfoud

Country: Morocco
Josie P.
Stanley
Defiantly makes application of highlighter better I am personally a massive highlight enthusiast but I never wear it if I don't have my brush
Mrs.naomi h.
haswell
Big fiddly to get bluster on but once on perfect for applying bluster it apply it in nice strat line ready for blending in