MAKE UP FOR EVER Extreme Cleanser Balancing Cleansing Dry Oil uploaded by Hayley G.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Similar to a dry oil cleanser, it is activated with water. Removes heavy makeup. The Extreme Cleanser instantly removes impurities and all types of makeup including waterproof ones. Rich in regenerative active ingredients, its oil-free formula leaves the skin soft, moisturized and fresh with no feeling of tightness.

member-36af9
Compare to the other cleansing oil, this is by far the best I have ever used. This removes all the heavy make up that I put. It also removes all the dirts and impurities. I love that it doesn't dry out my skin unlike the other cleansing oil.
liz r.
city hights
such a great cleanser  would love to buy it again ince im done with the first also its such a good brand and yes it met my expectations
casey ⚓.
This cleanser makes my skin feel amazing. I absolutely love it. Great formula, and feels so fresh and clean.
Julie A.
Irvington, NY
Removes all makeup perfectly and feels so smooth on the skin! It also smells nice and rinses off well
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
Helps with the skin look fabulous and look really nice and feel nice and clean. I recommend it
Payton D.
Youngstown, OH
Love this it is an awesome product! Would highly recommend! Good value! Would buy again!!!
Hayley G.
Pickering , ON
I got a mini test version of this and I love it meets my expectations of making my skin feel fresh and clean not the best scent in the world but I plan on buying the full size when it’s done