BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This brush features one side with a short, rounded and tapered brush used for applying shadow, and the other with a rounded and tapered tip sponge applicator to blend and smudge.  This 2-in-1 tool is easy and quick to use. It can be used with creams, pencils, liquids and pressed powders.

Type of fibers: Straight

Recommended textures: Cream, pencil, liquid, compact powder.

Mia L.
Saint Johns, FL
I loooooooove this brush. It's great for doing my eyeshadow. I use it to create a smoky eye look. I don't find it very hard to use. It's great for blending even the under eye area. I definitely reccomend this to someone who creates dramatic looks with their eyeshadow looks.
stacey g.
Any brush with 2 ends on it is great. I use this Brush to blend my gel eyeliner on to my eyes. both tips are very durable.
Briana A.
Odessa, TX
I love this brush, it blends so nicely into those small creases. It is a bit pricey but it's absolutely worth it.
Quenn b.
Salem
I'll end this brush it's absolutely amazing it blends eyeshadows very well it's so easy to labels with this brush
Reem A.
This brush is nice and perfect it blend your eye shadow look easily and perfectly
Every make up artist use this brush and they told thy followers to use it
It price is very nice
I already have it
Lisa w.
Manchester, Select State...
Really.nice easy to use brush. Soft bristles and easy to clean. Soft on the skin so no irritation. Good value for money
PAOLA F.
Tarragona
Love make up forever brushes, you're paying a low price for an actual quality brush. Always good to use.

Amazon