BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A sculpting brush. Make Up For Ever Double-Ended Sculpting Brush and Case is specifically designed to be used for face contouring. The double-ended brush is able to perfectly adapt to correct and contour the face structure. One end is a slanted shaping brush to sculpt and the other end is a rounded uplight brush to illuminate. The bristles are ultra soft yet firm enough to enable the user to easily blend powder over the face. The Sculpting Brush is presented in a black pouch that has enough room to carry the Sculpting Kit as well.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

laura h.
laura h.
Passaic, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the perfect contour brush that I ever had in my life, I really like how it works in my face and how it gives that definition in my makeup.
Paige W.
Paige W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the angled side of this brush. Great for carving out cheekbones. The other side is nice for blending out makeup to look natural. Bought at sephora
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
California
Great brush I love it I always use it it is cool and fluffy it feels good on the face and on the hand it is pretty to
Jasmin C.
Jasmin C.
Sanger, CA
I love MAKEUPFOREVER and all it's products. I also love this brush it doesn't soak up a lot of product and blends perfectly.
Omg so I rated a four because like its soft but the case is not that sturdy even though the brush helps blend in the case was worn out really fast
Shelize J.
Shelize J.
Toronto, ON
I find the domed end of this brush actually works really well for applying blush - but i don't really use the brush for contouring / sculpting. The angled edge picks up far too much product / is too dense, and the domed end is too big to properly fit under the eye.
Sammi Q.
Sammi Q.
Expensive, but worth it. The bristles don't fall out and it this works to help blend, sculpt and chisels during your contouring routine. I'm glad this brush is in the arsenal, I reach for it quite often!
đź’–Ana C.
đź’–Ana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este pincel é muito prático e economiza espaço na sua necesser além de pegar a quantidade necessária de produto.
claudia L.
claudia L.
Valencia
Hey guys how much is this brush?
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What did you like most about this brush?