BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Two brushes in one, this double ended brush is the perfect tool for powder application and sculpting.

This must-have, double ended brush boasts rounded and angled ends. Use the rounded side for traditional powder application or highlighting and the angled side to sculpt the cheekbones. This brush can be used with loose and compact powders.

Type of fibers: Straight & wavy (Round) and wavy (beveled).

Recommended textures: Loose and compact powders.

Buy on Sephora
  • "This is the perfect contour brush that I ever had in my life, I really like how it works in my face and how it gives that definition in my makeup. " in 9 reviews
  • "I was first hesitant to buy the makeup forever 158 brush because of the price. Regardless, I held the last 158 brush in hands. While I was roaming in Sephora, an employee asked me “if I needed any help?” and I replied “I am debating whether or not to buy this brush because it is expensive.” Then the employee explained that you are paying the price of one brush for two and the brush has a long lifespan. I now use this for almost everything! It is super versatile and my absolute go-to brush for highlighter, bronzer, blush and setting powder. The rounder side is perfect for setting powder over large areas and applying blush to the apples. I've been using the angular side to contour, bronze and highlighter too. The brush bristles are so soft and the brush quality remains the same through numerous washes and the hairs do not shed. I am very satisfied with my purchase and I do recommend anyone look for a new brush. " in 3 reviews
Leah H.
Cincinnati
This is a quality brush that doesn't lose hairs. The Wavy side is great for contouring the cheeks and face, and the Straight & Wavy side is great at applying powder.

The app isn't working right, so I can't upload any media right now or add pictures taken with the app. I'll at least tag the product.
Gina L.
I use this to contour and to powder my face. I have had no issues with bristles falling out at all. It's a pretty good value considering you're getting two brushes in one. The bristle at soft and remain soft even after I've washed it so many times.
Kay L.
I use to brush to contour my face and for bronzer. It is a bit pricey but you're essentially getting two brushes for one price! I've never had any issues with the bristles falling out even after years of using it and cleaning it. The bristles are super soft and great for blending in products.
Lauren P.
Bronx
This double ended brush is good for the price because you have two brushes in one. Also I have never had the bristles fall out even after years of use and cleaning, which used to happen all of the time with the MAC brushes I had. They do a good job of evenly depositing blush, bronzer. Definitely prefer using them with powders over liquids.
Debbie S.
I just recently got this brush and I use it for my contouring. I love how soft it is and how well it picks up product. It is very useful, because you are able to contour and blend with the same brush. It is definitely pricey, but the quality makes it worth it.
Perla R.
I love this brush because one it's double ended two it doesn't randomly blotch on product like the other brushes when you use it for bronzing and contour. It's also a good value usually contour brushes are way pricier.
Maria R.
Tacoma, Wa
I like this double ended contour brush but the Brussels are very soft so you have to be a bit rough on it when you so use it ! I use it occasionally not too often! I recommend it
Vishra P.
I was first hesitant to buy the makeup forever 158 brush because
of the price. Regardless, I held the last 158 brush in hands. While I was
am debating whether or not to buy this brush because it is expensive.” Then the
employee explained that you are paying the price of one brush for two and the
brush has a long lifespan.

I now use this for almost everything! It is super versatile
and my absolute go-to brush for highlighter, bronzer, blush and setting powder.
The rounder side is perfect for setting powder over large areas and applying
too. The brush bristles are so soft and the brush quality remains the same
through numerous washes and the hairs do not shed. I am very satisfied with my
purchase and I do recommend anyone look for a new brush.
Barbie R.
Newport News, VA
This brush really comes in handy.  I am a big proponent of dual products, plus this brush is great for travel and to throw in your makeup bag!
Paige W.
I love the angled side of this brush. Great for carving out cheekbones. The other side is nice for blending out makeup to look natural. Bought at sephora
claudia L.
Miami
Hey guys how much is this brush?
Rebecca S.
What did you like most about this brush?