BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #28 in Cosmetic Pencil Sharpeners

A pencil sharpener designed to sharpen both eyeliner and chubby shadows. This pencil sharpener with a tungsten blade is specifically designed to gently sharpen the very soft tips of makeup pencils.

Tashonda D.
Newark, NJ
I am pleased with this sharpener. It works well and doesn't eat away at my expensive pencils. Sometimes it's a little hard to clean creamier pencil shavings out of it because of its deep slant. But I don't mind since the slant gives me a more precise sharpen.
Staci M.
La Vergne, TN
Being a complete slave to Urban Decay, I stopped in to purchase their double sharpener, but they were out that day. This works so well I haven't gone to replace it with the UD one.
Laure o.
Simple, efficient and sturdy. Perfect for me. Works fir two sizes of pencils and sharpens perfectly over and over. I highly recommend ...and it lasts.
Michelle K.
Brighton, MA
This is a basic sharpener. It works well and I've never had any problems with it. Then again, I think most sharpeners are the same.
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
Veru compact. Works really well. Inexpensive but not a cheap product. Saves so much time and hassle with the shavings. I love mine.
Sandra S.
This is a great sharpener since it is a double sized. It has lasted me much longer than any other! 👌
T.E.M 💞.
Ajaltoun , Keserwan District
I always used to encounter problems while sharpening my lip pencils, kohl pencils... whether because the pencil gets stuck in the sharpener, breaks, gets damaged... in conclusion every time I try to sharpen something I end up losing half the product! Until I purchased this sharpener based on a friend's recommendation... and guess what I kissed my problems GOODBYE😘
LEAR25098 Macarena P.
I bought this to use to sharpen pastel ( for painting, not makeup) pencils which are very delicate. I'd seen some posts saying makeup sharpeners did this job better than regular pencil sharpeners. This works nicely for the job and works well on many of the differently sized pencils. It's a little pricey, but since it works well, I'm pleased.
Yaye B.
Cividate camuno
I love this product I like so much I advise you to buy it is very useful and you will not regret it. I like a lot all the products of this brand and I recommend you buy their products because they do not cost a lot and they are also working
Bonnie G.
Toronto, ON
My ride or die sharpener. Sharpens every pencil I've ever tried it with- NYX jumbo and Colourpop lippie included! Worth the price tag, lasts forever