BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Diamond Powder combines both the pearly iridescence of Star Powder and the brightness of Glitter. It is almost entirely composed of pure synthetic mother-of-pearl. The particles are finer and literally radiate extreme brilliance as soon as they are applied.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• How do YOU apply this product? 1 Answers
  • I was looking forward to buying this in #2 (white gold), would yo...2 Answers
  • I know it seems like finely milled glitter but it seems kind of e...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
Review for: Other
I love this powder, It is pigmented enough to last a long time with just a few dabs on your eye makeup brush. The one I got was called star powder. It is a iridescent color from purple to blue tones. I use it often depending on what colors i will use on my eyes to combine with this color.
Sophia C.
Lake Forest, CA
I have this product in no. 1 and I love this so much!! It is comes in a very tiny packaging and cost $25 so it is very pricey. I'm Asian with warm, yellow undertones and the color is just perfectly fine. Some people are afraid that white is too much for Asian complexion but I think not. It works more as an eyeshadow topper than actual glitter eyeshadow so don't expects solid pigment from it.
Claire Z.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in shade 2 which is a white gold and it's a really beautiful shade. I think these looks beautiful on the eyes and they're perfect when you want a sparkle but don't want full on glitter. It's a lot more lowkey than glitters. They're pretty small though, not a lot of product for the price you pay.
Priya S.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for highlighting the cheekbones, brown bone and inner corner of the eyes! Definitely a showstopper product when your feeling dramatic! I love that it can be used anywhere on the body and a little goes a LONG way!
Celina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this glitter. It's super fine so it's nice for a touch on your matte shadows to add some sparkles. My only complaint is the container. I wish it was bigger so the glitter wouldn't spill over.
Nicole
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another must-have in your makeup collection! These shimmer like diamonds, and adds a pop to your makeup look. Again need to make sure you have every thing needed, to apply and stick. It's well worth it though, and I plan on getting more colors!
Samirae S.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
I love this diamond powder! It is perfect to use around the holidays for some extra sparkle. It is a great way to add something extra to your makeup look and goes great with a bold lip. There is some fallout but can be applied easily and stays on all night.
Athina L.
Milpitas, CA
I first heard about these from @lustrelux on youtube and since she's my favorite youtube, of course I had to pick it up.
Depending on which shade you get, these are seriously so gorgeous!!! I don't use them often enough but they honestly just add such a pretty effect to any look.
Megan G.
Orlando, Fl
The most finely milled beautiful fairly like dust glitters. I love love love these. They are so beautiful and super fine so they don't look chunky on the eyes. It's even great for the hair.
Jessica C.
Lynchburg, VA
This is such a fine, delicate looking glitter and the shade ranges have such an ethereal tone. A little bit of adhesive, water, setting spray etc on a brush and it really pops! If you're a messy beast like me though, be careful. Lol
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do this basically high light your skin?
Celina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking forward to buying this in #2 (white gold), would you recommend this?
Chrystal C.
Killeen, TX
Is there any tricks to not getting this everywhere
Tamitha S.
Acworth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cause an itchy feeling on the skin?
selene O.