BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Diamond Powder combines both the pearly iridescence of Star Powder and the brightness of Glitter. It is almost entirely composed of pure synthetic mother-of-pearl. The particles are finer and literally radiate extreme brilliance as soon as they are applied.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• How do YOU apply this product? 1 Answers
  • I was looking forward to buying this in #2 (white gold), would yo...2 Answers
  • I know it seems like finely milled glitter but it seems kind of e...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Genesis M.
Review for: Baby Blue 12
Makeup forever has a great line and this powder is great for anything. I purchased in Sephora and it has an ok box packaging. My eye color is brown and I used it with glitter glue for it to stay put I love the reflects
Sarah J.
Review for: Baby Pink 13
Got this in the baby blue/ irredescent white color as well, its very tiny, but I love it! Perfect for that finishing touch to add some sparkle (just the right amount) on a date night, etc., Love!!!
Jessica M.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Smoky 15
This is one of my all time favorite brands. Especially if you have oily skin. Using this product always give me best results. Totally obsessed with it. Will recommend to friends!!!!!!!!!!!
Maya C.
Montclair , NJ
I have #2 , it's like a silvery white sparkle... never used it as an eyeshadow but it's a BEAUTIFUL highlight right on the cheeks& brow bone... it's so glittery and beautiful I'm obsessed
Shawntea M.
Whitewater, CA
Review for: Baby Mauve 14
I am a lover of all things sparkly, so naturally I had to try this shadow and boy am I glad!! I absolutely love it and it pairs well with this gold shadow I use as well!!
Nicole K.
Review for: Smoky 15
I love the pigment this gives . You have to use a primer to help stick the product but one it's on your eyes it looks so amazing and sparkles so beautifully.
Nataly C.
pawtucket, RI
Review for: White 1
I don't need much makeup with this powder Foundation, it works so good, I don't really reapply during the day and it states matte. I have combination skin.
Angelina B.
Review for: Baby Mauve 14
Its so sparkly and beautiful. Lasts all day. The pigment is rich, I love this product! I have recommended this to several friends.
Lindsey S.
Lake Orion, MI
Great color for the eyes and blends well I use it for a lot of things not a glitter fan but love this four stars whoo hoooo
Rachel A.
Pikesville, MD
So pretty.great as an accent on the cheeks or for the lid of the eyes. It comes in a few but very pretty colors.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do this basically high light your skin?
Celina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking forward to buying this in #2 (white gold), would you recommend this?
Chrystal C.
Killeen, TX
Is there any tricks to not getting this everywhere
Tamitha S.
Acworth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this cause an itchy feeling on the skin?
Brittany B.
Joliet, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this help with oily skin? Keep it looking matte?