MAKE UP FOR EVER Dany's Sponge uploaded by Princess_Rania Ř.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A dense professional quality sponge in an oval shape which allows for even coverage on all areas of the face. Thanks to its oval shape, it gets to every hard-to-reach part of the face and can be used with all types of foundations. Its ultra-dense texture means you can achieve a variety of results, ranging from natural to more dramatic looks.

courtney y.
Yelm, WA
While these sponges may be on the more expensive side of makeup, they are 100% worth it! The Dany's sponge gives amazing full face coverage with a professional grade look.
Nakira C.
It's very soft when it touches the skin easy to blend with I love how I can blend my make-up with it without having to clean it almost every single day this is the very good product it fits perfectly in to my make-up bag over all it's very good
Trinity D.
I really love this make up sponge I love how has the creases in it so you can get in every crease in crevice of your face it’s reusable so you don’t have to buy a new one and is cute and I would buy it again if need be
Anna L.
Yes this thing can be a little bit deceiving in the beginning when you first open it. Because it is a little bit hard. But when you wet this thing in the sink, it grows sooo big. And it gets sooo soft.
Mikayla P.
Newark
Usually I don’t like any other sponge aside from a beauty blender, but this is amazing. It also works really well with not only glam makeup but special FX makeup as well. Very high quality and I’m satisfied.
Cat G.
Slatington
It is an okay sponge, I would suggest finding The Crayon Case website and buying her sponges-for the price point, you get a better deal and they do what they are supposed to do.  Just a suggestion.
Manuela B.
No skin care product I have ever used has given me such quick, dramatic results ... and I have tried many! This product has almost completely gotten rid of my fine lines and mild/moderate acne. I follow it with their Overnight Restorative Cream (which I also love) every night. I have very sensitive skin and had not used a retinol before. This caused no reaction. I only wish it had more slip to it, because it absorbs so quickly that I use more product ... but maybe that's why it's so effective!
Brittany C.
Maryville, MO
This sponge works fairly well, but it's not very blendable considering how thin it is. The price isn't bad but it's definitely not one of my favorites.
Albania V.
philadelphia
it is soft super soft I use it to give the last touches when I apply the base also for the translucent powder is super good and good brand 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😘😍
Yolenni C.
Newark
I do not like it, it does not leave a nice finish and what happens is that when I put the base or the corrector does not leave the cute skin