BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This multipurpose pencil camouflages small blemishes. The Concealer Pencil hides spots and blotches, minimizes lines and wrinkles and reshapes the contour of lips. It blends like a cream but corrects with the precision of a pencil. Each crayon has two different colored tips for more color combination possibilities.

• How smooth is this? Does this go on fairly easily? And ho...1 Answers
Alanna F.
Sylacauga
I was always a skeptic of pencil concealer but when I tried this product I was instantly smitten. Not only is it super convenient and can fit anywhere but it has a smooth silky application and maximum coverage for those long nights with your newborn. Apart of my daily ritual and the only concealer I will put on my skin. Love it and highly recommend it.
Shasha S.
Sabrina I.
I only used this for my eyebrows because I felt like it was too small to use on my actual face. I haven’t bought it again but I would love to buy it again I just don’t know where to find it at.
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
This is an amazing concealer pencil!! I have one in my purse and one in my kit! This is so multi functional and can be used for touch up concealing, reverse lip lining, water lining under eye etx. It is a bit pricey but lasts a VERY long time.
Kayla C.
Idaho falls , ID
This was weird because I don't think a concealer in a pencil would ever be able to conceal enough but I like interesting products so I tried it anyways and it's not great it's hard to use because of the pencil form not very creamy, I did try melting it a bit for easier use with my straightener but even then still not good. Waste of money
Carissa H.
I'm not so into concealer pencils, however, this concealer from MAKE UP FOR EVER is an essential. It works just as great as the other concealers from this brand. The coverage and pigmentation are great. I would recommend this to those who love pencil makeup. Also, these two shades are more likely to suit lighter skin tones.
Amanda D.
Bennington, IN
I use this daily for caring our my eyebrows and maybe even a cut crease at times. Its VERY full coverage. I'm so happy they make it light enough for my very pale skin and it has enough pigment to work. For some reason the lighter you get the less pigment in some brands. I will repurchase!
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Nelle K.
I've used the MAKE UP FOR EVER Concealer it was good but I got the wrong shade so I just used it for my dark spots if I had any and my shade for my eyebrows and it worked great before I applied my foundation.
Angel B.
This product is okay. I feel like it doesn't really cover for me. I like the packaging though! I personally like hard candy better. I think it is good for under eye. Wouldn't recommend.
Navi D.
Livermore, CA
How smooth is this? Does this go on fairly easily? And how blendable is it?

Sephora