MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact uploaded by Marissa V.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #16 in Luminizer

A pearlescent luminizing powder for the face and body. Formulated with mother-of-pearl, Compact Shine On illuminates the complexion with an iridescent sheen. Its non-drying formula leaves the skin feeling soft and silky for comfortable wear. Apply Compact Shine On to naturally highlight your favorite features. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Miracle A.
Miracle A.
Adelaide, South Australia
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really loved this. I'm not the biggest fan of compacts but this was really nice. It applied well and didn't make my face look powdery as all other powder products do on my skin. It was not as long lasting as I'd like but there's always retouches.
Geselle P.
Geselle P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
bought this powder months ago , I finally tried it, and LOVED it. I don't wear much make up, just a little cream compact and this and it's super shear and really helps your skin look smooth and flawless. It has become a staple for me!
Camila R.
Camila R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Los polvos compactos de Makeup for ever dan una cobertura tan excelente que cuando deseas hacer un maquillaje sencillo no necesitas aplicar base para que tu piel se vea uniforme y perfecta.
Meg B.
Meg B.
Love this highlighter. It really is an extremely metallic high shine finish, and the formula is nice and smooth and doesn't emphasise texture
Janyelle M.
Janyelle M.
Bauru
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amo esse pó compacto, tira a oleosidade da pele e fica maravilhoso, otimo, qualidade excelente.. amo recomendo
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
The perfect coverage for skin - easily buildable but can be sheer
Controls oil
The only powder I have repurchased
Hailey G.
Hailey G.
Great coverage. Keeps me from looking oily. Not cakey. Great packaging! Love this product!
Stefane R.
Stefane R.
55 claredon gardens
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is wonderful, one of the best I've used so far I loved this product
Roba M.
Roba M.
I like it vey much it's not heavy but good cover and feel nice
I have used it for more than 4 years
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
tuxtla gutierrez
Este maquillaje solo lo utilice una vez porque me lo regalaron, lo he buscado por internet porque me gusto mucho dejo mi piel muy mate, casi no se notaba que traía maquillaje puesto , dura casi todo el día a altos climas ,no se escurre , solo hay que retocar un poco.
Charleyrenee H.
Charleyrenee H.
Stanford, KY
Any other professionals use this?