MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact uploaded by Marissa V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact uploaded by Nka k.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #16 in Luminizer

A pearlescent luminizing powder for the face and body. Formulated with mother-of-pearl, Compact Shine On illuminates the complexion with an iridescent sheen. Its non-drying formula leaves the skin feeling soft and silky for comfortable wear. Apply Compact Shine On to naturally highlight your favorite features. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Kiara B.
Whittier, CA
This compact gives me the best matte finish look after I use my foundation. It is very lightweight and has me looking flawless for hours!
Dina A.
Detroit
Unique and very good quality I been using this product for few years and it's very good to my skin and it covers up really good.
Jamie G.
Milwaukee, WI
This is my favorite! Especially good in the summer, it keeps my face shine-free. I use it after my foundation and concealer.
Diana M.
Montebello, CA
Love this powder it covers and gives off a glow, making my skin look flawless! This is a must have of 2015 #bestof2015
Ruby N.
Raymondville , TX
Good for a finishing look over foundation if you have lily skin this works great good coverage for light blemishes
Cata F.
Key Biscayne, FL
Good price is worth it I highly recommend it ! Is long last and smooth for your skinn. Best option from the brand
Anjani P.
Pearland, TX
Love it and stays on good! Many options and looks great. Recommend for everyone. A bit pricey but worth the buy
Kirsti W.
Gives me a flawless beautiful finish that lasts. Keeps away the oil and shine and helps to set my makeup!
Michaeline S.
Charlotte, NC
I'm always incredibly impressed with how this powder works, especially for making skin look wonderful.
Kyleigh F.
This compact works for many skin shades and covers up almost every blimish effortlessly.
Charleyrenee H.
Stanford, KY
Any other professionals use this?