MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact uploaded by Marissa V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact uploaded by NECHAMA k.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #16 in Luminizer

A pearlescent luminizing powder for the face and body. Formulated with mother-of-pearl, Compact Shine On illuminates the complexion with an iridescent sheen. Its non-drying formula leaves the skin feeling soft and silky for comfortable wear. Apply Compact Shine On to naturally highlight your favorite features. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Heather P.
Kenova
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great powder! Not to heavy gives a matte finish. This powder is good to use on its own when going for a bit lighter makeup day! Shade range is great.
Kiara B.
Whittier
Beauty Junkie Expert
This compact gives me the best matte finish look after I use my foundation. It is very lightweight and has me looking flawless for hours!
Jamie G.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite! Especially good in the summer, it keeps my face shine-free. I use it after my foundation and concealer.
Ruby N.
Raymondville , TX
Good for a finishing look over foundation if you have lily skin this works great good coverage for light blemishes
Cata F.
Key Biscayne, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good price is worth it I highly recommend it ! Is long last and smooth for your skinn. Best option from the brand
Anjani P.
Pearland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it and stays on good! Many options and looks great. Recommend for everyone. A bit pricey but worth the buy
Kirsti W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives me a flawless beautiful finish that lasts. Keeps away the oil and shine and helps to set my makeup!
Kyleigh F.
This compact works for many skin shades and covers up almost every blimish effortlessly.
Sabrina J.
Rincon, GA
I have very oily skin, and this product is a blessing to my beauty routine. It's convienent because I can just put into my purse and apply as needed even when on the go.
Cynthia S.
Valencia
this compact powder is a good quality, I cannot expect less from Makeup forever. It leaves my skin flawless, not cakey or something like that
Charleyrenee H.
Stanford, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any other professionals use this?