MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact uploaded by Marissa V.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #16 in Luminizer

A pearlescent luminizing powder for the face and body. Formulated with mother-of-pearl, Compact Shine On illuminates the complexion with an iridescent sheen. Its non-drying formula leaves the skin feeling soft and silky for comfortable wear. Apply Compact Shine On to naturally highlight your favorite features. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Dina A.
Dina A.
Detroit
Unique and very good quality I been using this product for few years and it's very good to my skin and it covers up really good.
Kyleigh F.
Kyleigh F.
This compact works for many skin shades and covers up almost every blimish effortlessly.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Montebello, CA
Love this powder it covers and gives off a glow, making my skin look flawless! This is a must have of 2015 #bestof2015
Michaeline S.
Michaeline S.
Charlotte, NC
I'm always incredibly impressed with how this powder works, especially for making skin look wonderful.
Sabrina J.
Sabrina J.
Rincon, GA
I have very oily skin, and this product is a blessing to my beauty routine. It's convienent because I can just put into my purse and apply as needed even when on the go.
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
While this is a pretty pearlescent highlighter, I was extremely disappointed to find that it also contains sparklers/glitter/shimmer (whatever you want to call it). As an adult, I want my highlighter to have a nice subtle pearl-like sheen to it, WITHOUT the shimmering sparkles.
Stanford, KY
Love this pressed powder! lasts all day! its a great shimmer and sheen and looks great on everyone. as a professional i use this is my shop1
Shanna G.
Shanna G.
Phoenix, AZ
I was looking for a holy-grail powder to help combat dullness, and this is *the* powder I prefer to keep in my evening handbag. The texture is soft and luxurious feeling, and the mother-of-pearl illuminates my complexion without looking like a sparkly fairy.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Valencia
this compact powder is a good quality, I cannot expect less from Makeup forever. It leaves my skin flawless, not cakey or something like that
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this  powder so much it's really nice on the skin. It's long lasting two which is really great and I love that. There's no  cons to this product because the quality is nice.  it's easy to apply and use on the face. Highly recommend this to people !
Stanford, KY
Any other professionals use this?