MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact uploaded by Marissa V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact uploaded by Nka k.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #16 in Luminizer

A pearlescent luminizing powder for the face and body. Formulated with mother-of-pearl, Compact Shine On illuminates the complexion with an iridescent sheen. Its non-drying formula leaves the skin feeling soft and silky for comfortable wear. Apply Compact Shine On to naturally highlight your favorite features. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact
This product is amazing because it covers so well! A friend of mine gave me her because the color was off and it matched my skin perfectly! I'm very fair and I rarely find a shade that matches so well!
Valerie M.
This is my holy grail powder. It's usually sold out for a reason. Everyone is using it! I've been wearing it for 4 years now and I would not go back. It's $34 so it's a bit steep but worth it.
Sabrina J.
Rincon, GA
I have very oily skin, and this product is a blessing to my beauty routine. It's convienent because I can just put into my purse and apply as needed even when on the go.
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
I have been really happy with this product. Really convenient and good quality packaging. The powder seems to have lasted me ages, I use most days and I have been using it for 9 months and think I probably have another months use. It keeps shine at bay for me on my t zone, and provides a soft smooth base for my other powder products. Will repurchase.
Natasha T.
While this is a pretty pearlescent highlighter, I was extremely disappointed to find that it also contains sparklers/glitter/shimmer (whatever you want to call it). As an adult, I want my highlighter to have a nice subtle pearl-like sheen to it, WITHOUT the shimmering sparkles.
Shanna G.
Phoenix, AZ
I was looking for a holy-grail powder to help combat dullness, and this is *the* powder I prefer to keep in my evening handbag. The texture is soft and luxurious feeling, and the mother-of-pearl illuminates my complexion without looking like a sparkly fairy.
Sheena M.
The formula is great. I throw it in my purse and go. Great for touch ups or as a powder alone. I'm super oily and it helps control that oil and shine.
Heather P.
Huntington, WV
Great powder! Not to heavy gives a matte finish. This powder is good to use on its own when going for a bit lighter makeup day! Shade range is great.
Charleyrenee H.
Stanford, KY
Love this pressed powder! lasts all day! its a great shimmer and sheen and looks great on everyone. as a professional i use this is my shop1
Kiara B.
Whittier, CA
This compact gives me the best matte finish look after I use my foundation. It is very lightweight and has me looking flawless for hours!
Charleyrenee H.
Stanford, KY
Any other professionals use this?