MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact uploaded by Marissa V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact uploaded by NECHAMA k.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #16 in Luminizer

A pearlescent luminizing powder for the face and body. Formulated with mother-of-pearl, Compact Shine On illuminates the complexion with an iridescent sheen. Its non-drying formula leaves the skin feeling soft and silky for comfortable wear. Apply Compact Shine On to naturally highlight your favorite features. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Casey W.
sugar land
I am a huge fan of makeup forever. I know most people think powder is powder but I guess they haven't tried make up forevers powder. It works very well at setting your foundation and blending everything together.
Jordan C.
Greenville, NC
I love this formula is you're looking for something to set your foundation with and have just the right amount of coverage. The packing is nice and I've almost hit pan from using this product so much.
Valerie M.
This is my holy grail powder. It's usually sold out for a reason. Everyone is using it! I've been wearing it for 4 years now and I would not go back. It's $34 so it's a bit steep but worth it.
Natasha T.
While this is a pretty pearlescent highlighter, I was extremely disappointed to find that it also contains sparklers/glitter/shimmer (whatever you want to call it). As an adult, I want my highlighter to have a nice subtle pearl-like sheen to it, WITHOUT the shimmering sparkles.
Shanna G.
Phoenix, AZ
I was looking for a holy-grail powder to help combat dullness, and this is *the* powder I prefer to keep in my evening handbag. The texture is soft and luxurious feeling, and the mother-of-pearl illuminates my complexion without looking like a sparkly fairy.
Sheena M.
The formula is great. I throw it in my purse and go. Great for touch ups or as a powder alone. I'm super oily and it helps control that oil and shine.
Dina A.
Detroit
Unique and very good quality I been using this product for few years and it's very good to my skin and it covers up really good.
Charleyrenee H.
Stanford, KY
Love this pressed powder! lasts all day! its a great shimmer and sheen and looks great on everyone. as a professional i use this is my shop1
Michaeline S.
Charlotte, NC
I'm always incredibly impressed with how this powder works, especially for making skin look wonderful.
Diana M.
Montebello, CA
Love this powder it covers and gives off a glow, making my skin look flawless! This is a must have of 2015 #bestof2015
Charleyrenee H.
Stanford, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any other professionals use this?