MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact uploaded by Marissa V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact uploaded by NECHAMA k.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #16 in Luminizer

A pearlescent luminizing powder for the face and body. Formulated with mother-of-pearl, Compact Shine On illuminates the complexion with an iridescent sheen. Its non-drying formula leaves the skin feeling soft and silky for comfortable wear. Apply Compact Shine On to naturally highlight your favorite features. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Dellz B.
Carson, CA
This compact powder has great coverage. My only complaint is that I ended up still oily after a couple of hours and I ended up with painful breakouts whenever I used it.
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
So many colors and the powder sets softly it's long lasting and soft. I like the color variation because I tan. I can switch it up and not have to fight to find my shade
This product is amazing because it covers so well! A friend of mine gave me her because the color was off and it matched my skin perfectly! I'm very fair and I rarely find a shade that matches so well!
Yolanda M.
La puente California
This product is a very good product I love to use this product I love the colors and shades that it put on my face and I love the way the smooth this is on my face thank you
Paige P.
Georgetown , IN
I used to not wear foundation or powder, but when I tried this product for the first time I fell in love. It barely feels like I have anything on and the powder compliments the foundation very well. Very impressed with this product. Worth every penny. MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Foundation
cassy y.
Arcadia, CA
Personally, this powder works wonders for me. I have sensitive skin so I'm very cautious about what I put on it. This product works well by itself on bare skin or as a setting powder on top of foundation. I have been using it for years and still haven't found a better powder.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
My holy grail the only thing I use at all ever! I've tried to replace but I can't because nothing compares. I'd love to replace it with something cheaper but with face powder you get what you pay for!
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
This is one of those powders every girl should have in her collection. I can't say anything bad about it. If I'm not using my Mac Mineralized powder I'm using this powder from Makeup Forever. It's definitely worth investing in.
Kendra C.
St George, UT
Great quality powder to set any liquid or cream foundation! I love using this over my cream conceal and contour to make it less harsh! Comparable to MAC! And much more affordable! Repurchasing because I love this product!
Mary M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this powder! Very light, but provides good coverage. The shades match my skin correctly whether I'm pale in the winter or tan in the summer. I purchased it at a makeup supply store with my cosmetology license so I get discounted makeup, but if I didn't get a discount I would still buy this product.
Charleyrenee H.
Stanford, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any other professionals use this?