MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact uploaded by Marissa V.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #16 in Luminizer

A pearlescent luminizing powder for the face and body. Formulated with mother-of-pearl, Compact Shine On illuminates the complexion with an iridescent sheen. Its non-drying formula leaves the skin feeling soft and silky for comfortable wear. Apply Compact Shine On to naturally highlight your favorite features. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Kayleigh R.
Kayleigh R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this compact foundation powder along with my liquid for an excellent coverage.
Doesnt leave my face looking feathery like some others. Feels & looks smooth.
Price is fair for the result.
Dellz B.
Dellz B.
Carson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This compact powder has great coverage. My only complaint is that I ended up still oily after a couple of hours and I ended up with painful breakouts whenever I used it.
Fahlon N.
Fahlon N.
Bay city, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
So many colors and the powder sets softly it's long lasting and soft. I like the color variation because I tan. I can switch it up and not have to fight to find my shade
This product is amazing because it covers so well! A friend of mine gave me her because the color was off and it matched my skin perfectly! I'm very fair and I rarely find a shade that matches so well!
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
This is my holy grail powder. It's usually sold out for a reason. Everyone is using it! I've been wearing it for 4 years now and I would not go back. It's $34 so it's a bit steep but worth it.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Kenova
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great powder! Not to heavy gives a matte finish. This powder is good to use on its own when going for a bit lighter makeup day! Shade range is great.
Cata F.
Cata F.
Key Biscayne, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good price is worth it I highly recommend it ! Is long last and smooth for your skinn. Best option from the brand
Ruby N.
Ruby N.
Raymondville , TX
Good for a finishing look over foundation if you have lily skin this works great good coverage for light blemishes
Kirsti W.
Kirsti W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gives me a flawless beautiful finish that lasts. Keeps away the oil and shine and helps to set my makeup!
Sheena M.
Sheena M.
The formula is great. I throw it in my purse and go. Great for touch ups or as a powder alone. I'm super oily and it helps control that oil and shine.
Charleyrenee H.
Charleyrenee H.
Stanford, KY
Any other professionals use this?