MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact uploaded by Marissa V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact uploaded by Nka k.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #16 in Luminizer

A pearlescent luminizing powder for the face and body. Formulated with mother-of-pearl, Compact Shine On illuminates the complexion with an iridescent sheen. Its non-drying formula leaves the skin feeling soft and silky for comfortable wear. Apply Compact Shine On to naturally highlight your favorite features. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
My holy grail the only thing I use at all ever! I've tried to replace but I can't because nothing compares. I'd love to replace it with something cheaper but with face powder you get what you pay for!
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
This is one of those powders every girl should have in her collection. I can't say anything bad about it. If I'm not using my Mac Mineralized powder I'm using this powder from Makeup Forever. It's definitely worth investing in.
Kendra C.
Saint George, UT
Great quality powder to set any liquid or cream foundation! I love using this over my cream conceal and contour to make it less harsh! Comparable to MAC! And much more affordable! Repurchasing because I love this product!
Mary M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this powder! Very light, but provides good coverage. The shades match my skin correctly whether I'm pale in the winter or tan in the summer. I purchased it at a makeup supply store with my cosmetology license so I get discounted makeup, but if I didn't get a discount I would still buy this product.
Casey W.
sugar land
I am a huge fan of makeup forever. I know most people think powder is powder but I guess they haven't tried make up forevers powder. It works very well at setting your foundation and blending everything together.
Erica W.
This is seriously so amazing. This is my all time FAVORITE powder foundation. I have bought this so many times it's not even funny. Kinda pricey but well worth it. It's very pigmented and creamy. Love. Love. Love!
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
I really really need to rebuy this compact. It was one my favorites that never made me look cakey and greasy. It’s very easy to apply comes in so many shades, you can buy it at Sephora or at any mufe store.
Jordan C.
Greenville, NC
I love this formula is you're looking for something to set your foundation with and have just the right amount of coverage. The packing is nice and I've almost hit pan from using this product so much.
Kayleigh R.
I use this compact foundation powder along with my liquid for an excellent coverage.
Doesnt leave my face looking feathery like some others. Feels & looks smooth.
Price is fair for the result.
Dellz B.
Carson, CA
This compact powder has great coverage. My only complaint is that I ended up still oily after a couple of hours and I ended up with painful breakouts whenever I used it.
Charleyrenee H.
Stanford, KY
Any other professionals use this?