MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact uploaded by Marissa V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact uploaded by NECHAMA k.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #16 in Luminizer

A pearlescent luminizing powder for the face and body. Formulated with mother-of-pearl, Compact Shine On illuminates the complexion with an iridescent sheen. Its non-drying formula leaves the skin feeling soft and silky for comfortable wear. Apply Compact Shine On to naturally highlight your favorite features. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Maria M.
Orlando, FL
I have been really happy with this product. Really convenient and good quality packaging. The powder seems to have lasted me ages, I use most days and I have been using it for 9 months and think I probably have another months use. It keeps shine at bay for me on my t zone, and provides a soft smooth base for my other powder products. Will repurchase.
Caitlin S.
This is by far my favorite powder. Unlike other brands there is no harsh smell to it and it provides amazing and long lasting coverage. It also lasts incredibly long and is super easy to apply. I've only bought this once because of how long it has lasted me but I would absolutely buy it again.
NECHAMA k.
CHARLESTON
MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact
Lately I've been trying makeup for ever professional pro finish.
My skin type is combination skin.
So it works well on hot or humid day for my skin. It stays On for hours. And look gorgeous.
Seunghee C.
La Jolla, CA
This is a great powder to mattify any of your too dewy/sticky foundations. It's great also because it gives you a little more coverage than translucent powder would do. I heard the ultra HD microfinishing pressed powder is amazing as well so I really want to check that out as well
Ellie K.
Hermitage, TN
The pressed powder was light, but achieved a fairly full coverage. My skin felt soft and not cakey. Only downside was that my face still got very oily by the end of the day. Price is more than I usually spend, but it lasted me a while, so it balanced out.
Kaitlyn B.
Enfield , CT
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation I have mixed feelings about this product. I love it for the first time I wear it then after a couple times I hate it. It breaks up on my face after a while and leaves my skin really oily
Lauren B.
Furlong, PA
This product is great as a finishing powder. I blends well over foundation. They have a great color selection. Medium to light coverage. Will repurchase this product again if it ever runs out. This product lasts a while.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport , PA
I really really need to rebuy this compact. It was one my favorites that never made me look cakey and greasy. It’s very easy to apply comes in so many shades, you can buy it at Sephora or at any mufe store.
Erica W.
This is seriously so amazing. This is my all time FAVORITE powder foundation. I have bought this so many times it's not even funny. Kinda pricey but well worth it. It's very pigmented and creamy. Love. Love. Love!
Kayleigh R.
I use this compact foundation powder along with my liquid for an excellent coverage.
Doesnt leave my face looking feathery like some others. Feels & looks smooth.
Price is fair for the result.
Charleyrenee H.
Stanford, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Any other professionals use this?