MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact uploaded by Marissa V.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #16 in Luminizer

A pearlescent luminizing powder for the face and body. Formulated with mother-of-pearl, Compact Shine On illuminates the complexion with an iridescent sheen. Its non-drying formula leaves the skin feeling soft and silky for comfortable wear. Apply Compact Shine On to naturally highlight your favorite features. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Maria M.
Maria M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been really happy with this product. Really convenient and good quality packaging. The powder seems to have lasted me ages, I use most days and I have been using it for 9 months and think I probably have another months use. It keeps shine at bay for me on my t zone, and provides a soft smooth base for my other powder products. Will repurchase.
cassy y.
cassy y.
Arcadia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Personally, this powder works wonders for me. I have sensitive skin so I'm very cautious about what I put on it. This product works well by itself on bare skin or as a setting powder on top of foundation. I have been using it for years and still haven't found a better powder.
Bree G.
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of those powders every girl should have in her collection. I can't say anything bad about it. If I'm not using my Mac Mineralized powder I'm using this powder from Makeup Forever. It's definitely worth investing in.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Nephi , UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great quality powder to set any liquid or cream foundation! I love using this over my cream conceal and contour to make it less harsh! Comparable to MAC! And much more affordable! Repurchasing because I love this product!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this powder! Very light, but provides good coverage. The shades match my skin correctly whether I'm pale in the winter or tan in the summer. I purchased it at a makeup supply store with my cosmetology license so I get discounted makeup, but if I didn't get a discount I would still buy this product.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is seriously so amazing. This is my all time FAVORITE powder foundation. I have bought this so many times it's not even funny. Kinda pricey but well worth it. It's very pigmented and creamy. Love. Love. Love!
Paige P.
Paige P.
Georgetown , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to not wear foundation or powder, but when I tried this product for the first time I fell in love. It barely feels like I have anything on and the powder compliments the foundation very well. Very impressed with this product. Worth every penny. MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Foundation
Casey W.
Casey W.
sugar land
I am a huge fan of makeup forever. I know most people think powder is powder but I guess they haven't tried make up forevers powder. It works very well at setting your foundation and blending everything together.
Marissa V.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My holy grail the only thing I use at all ever! I've tried to replace but I can't because nothing compares. I'd love to replace it with something cheaper but with face powder you get what you pay for!
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Greenville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this formula is you're looking for something to set your foundation with and have just the right amount of coverage. The packing is nice and I've almost hit pan from using this product so much.
Charleyrenee H.
Charleyrenee H.
Stanford, KY
Any other professionals use this?