MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact uploaded by Marissa V.MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact uploaded by Nka k.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #16 in Luminizer

A pearlescent luminizing powder for the face and body. Formulated with mother-of-pearl, Compact Shine On illuminates the complexion with an iridescent sheen. Its non-drying formula leaves the skin feeling soft and silky for comfortable wear. Apply Compact Shine On to naturally highlight your favorite features. Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.

Caitlin S.
This is by far my favorite powder. Unlike other brands there is no harsh smell to it and it provides amazing and long lasting coverage. It also lasts incredibly long and is super easy to apply. I've only bought this once because of how long it has lasted me but I would absolutely buy it again.
Seunghee C.
La Jolla, CA
This is a great powder to mattify any of your too dewy/sticky foundations. It's great also because it gives you a little more coverage than translucent powder would do. I heard the ultra HD microfinishing pressed powder is amazing as well so I really want to check that out as well
Nka k.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Compact
Lately I've been trying makeup for ever professional pro finish.
My skin type is combination skin.
So it works well on hot or humid day for my skin. It stays On for hours. And look gorgeous.
Ellie K.
Hermitage, TN
The pressed powder was light, but achieved a fairly full coverage. My skin felt soft and not cakey. Only downside was that my face still got very oily by the end of the day. Price is more than I usually spend, but it lasted me a while, so it balanced out.
Kaitlyn B.
Enfield , CT
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation I have mixed feelings about this product. I love it for the first time I wear it then after a couple times I hate it. It breaks up on my face after a while and leaves my skin really oily
Lauren B.
Furlong, PA
This product is great as a finishing powder. I blends well over foundation. They have a great color selection. Medium to light coverage. Will repurchase this product again if it ever runs out. This product lasts a while.
Yolanda M.
La puente California
This product is a very good product I love to use this product I love the colors and shades that it put on my face and I love the way the smooth this is on my face thank you
Paige P.
Georgetown , IN
I used to not wear foundation or powder, but when I tried this product for the first time I fell in love. It barely feels like I have anything on and the powder compliments the foundation very well. Very impressed with this product. Worth every penny. MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Foundation
cassy y.
Arcadia, CA
Personally, this powder works wonders for me. I have sensitive skin so I'm very cautious about what I put on it. This product works well by itself on bare skin or as a setting powder on top of foundation. I have been using it for years and still haven't found a better powder.
Marissa V.
Elmendorf, TX
My holy grail the only thing I use at all ever! I've tried to replace but I can't because nothing compares. I'd love to replace it with something cheaper but with face powder you get what you pay for!
Charleyrenee H.
Stanford, KY
Any other professionals use this?