MAKE UP FOR EVER Chromatic Mix - Water Base uploaded by nampeung y.MAKE UP FOR EVER Chromatic Mix - Water Base uploaded by nampeung y.MAKE UP FOR EVER Chromatic Mix - Water Base uploaded by Alyssa B.
12 colors available

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A unique array of water-based pigments that allow you to adjust any foundation shade to perfectly match your skintone. Meet your foundation match with MAKE UP FOR EVER Chromatic Mix. The pros' secret weapon for matching any skintone, this liquid pigment can be mixed with any foundation formula to adjust the shade to your desired result. Perfect for adjusting foundation that is too light, dark, warm, cool, or dull, Chromatic Mix can be used to meet each and every need. Mix the water-based formulas with your favorite water-based foundations for a result that complements your skintone. see more...

Buy on Sephora
nampeung y.
nampeung y.
Honolulu, HI
if you have a hard time searching for your perfect skin undertone foundation shade this product from Make Up For Ever Chromatic Mix it come with 6 shades. there are red, yellow, white, blue, brown and black. the shade that I've been using is the shade yellow, just a couple drop of this little baby depend on how much foundation you use. I used to to scared to try different foundation just because sometime some cosmetic line comes out with a foundation such a nice formula but no yellow under tone so when I tried on my face, my face either looking gray or very white ashy looking so since I found out about this product I never afraid to try new or different foundation anymore
Britt M.
Britt M.
I love these drops! I have the blue drops and the white drops. I use the white to lighten foundations, while I use the blue to counteract too much warmth or yellow tones, and turn foundations more neutral for me. My skin tone seems to not be very decisive, so these adjustment drops are just what I need. I'm shocked that more people don't use or talk about these. These don't change or ruin the formula of your foundation either. I recommend that you don't use these drops right in your foundation or concealer bottle. For me the most effective way to use these is to mix a pump or two of foundation and start with one drop, and add as you go if more are needed. Mixing your makeup all the time may seem tedious, but its worth it when it's so difficult to find a match! These drops are face savers!
Elena T.
Elena T.
This product is a life saver! My undertone is more on yellow side and many drugstore foundations have pink undertones so I can never find the perfect shade match for me. Luckily purchased this because now I customize the foundation to suit my skin! A few drops of yellow mixed into my foundation and my foundation undertone is changed immediately. When you're buying make sure you check what base your foundation is. Oil-silicon base or water base. MUFE sells both water and oil based mixes so make sure you buy the right formula for your foundation or they won't mix well. Great and affordable product.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
I'm so glad I discovered this! I do most of my makeup shopping online since I don't get many opportunities to go to ulta/sephora (stores are pretty far away) and foundation shopping can be a challenge. Not only that, but I'm fair skinned with yellow undertones and that's pretty impossible to find in a drugstore.

But now, with the Chromatic Mix in white, I don't have to worry about foundations being too dark. And with the yellow, I can finally try out some drugstore foundations that I previously strayed away from because they were too cool toned!
Amber L.
Amber L.
San Diego , Ca
I bought these so I could use up some foundations that were getting a little too dark for me or tend to oxidize darker. This has saved me so much money. It is small and costs 14 dollars but you really only need a drop to lighten things up and it doesn't change the texture or quality of my foundations so far. Make sure that if you have the water based mixer you also use a water based foundation, not oil! I own the white so far but would love to purchase the yellow as well.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
This product is ingenious! How many times have you bought a foundation that wasn't the right shade? With a drop or two, this product helps you create the right color without having to shop around! I keep a bottle of brown on hand for the summer months when I get a little tanner. Great to have and saves me from having to buy a new darker foundation just for three months of the year!
Sela Y.
Sela Y.
Los Angeles , CA
These drops have changed everything for me! So often foundation looks grey or pinkish on my skin. This has totally fixed that for me! I can mix them with any of my foundations or concealer sand get a perfect match.
Zer V.
Zer V.
i love that this changes the undertone of the foundation but it takes quite a bit of drops. My other alternative is the yellow food coloring. Use the tiniest bit to mix in with the foundation and you're good to go. Don't add too much though, you might stain your skin.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Greenville, TX
I use this stuff religiously. This is great for customizing your foundation for your skin undertone. I happen to have a very yellow undertone and I use these drops to add more of a yellow tint to my foundation. I know that they also offer different colored mix and you have option of choosing a waterbase or oil based chromatic mix.