MAKE UP FOR EVER Brush Book uploaded by Betty 2.MAKE UP FOR EVER Brush Book uploaded by Jennifer R.MAKE UP FOR EVER Brush Book uploaded by LyLy H.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A flat book that holds and protects brushes.

Comprised of 2 sections, this imitation leather pouch opens up like a book and allows you to store the complete range of MAKE UP FOR EVER Artisan Brushes.
Simple and practical, it is easily folded and stored.
Laid down flat or vertically on a counter, it is easy to access its content.

*Brushes not included.

ASIME🌟💄💋 Z.
Sherman, CT
This brush broke is perfect for on the go especially if you’re working make up artist like me. If it’s a great amount of brushes and is sturdy and keeps the brushes safe. Would definitely recommend and make up forever is definitely the go to for my brush essentials and holders.
Nessa C.
West Jordan, UT
I’m feeling like an artist with this such a great set!! They are easy to work with and to apply on your face, I love them, make my daily makeup routine so much easier
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
Love love LOVE this! You can see all of your brushes laid out perfectly. Saves on time so you don’t have to dig to find anything. Great to use at home or for traveling. It makes life easier and suggest any makeup lover to get one!!
Makayla H.
Talmo , GA
This is the complete kit for a beginning makeup artist! This brush book is the only kit I’ve used that I truly use every brush! I love these brushes! They’re soft and make blending easy. I definitely recommend these brushes.
Ali K.
Battle Creek, MI
Love this bag! So easy to clean I’d make up get on, just simply take a Clorox wipe and wipe, it is a little pricy but if you want to keep your make up organized and in good condition I’d definitely recommend this!
Maribel P.
Cicero, IL
I’m a crazy makeup lover and at work or even at events I need so many brushes and don’t like them laying around so I love this product easy and fits all my must brushes and easy to wrap around my waist !
chloee c.
The make up forever brush book is one of my favorite brush collections I am in love with it and I would definitely recommend others to use it it’s very affordable and the brushes are very dense and apply a great
Sammy C.
Jacksonville , FL
I love make up brushes and This made me love it more and I bought it at Burlington and it’s very cheap and Great value and it’s not expensive and I use it every time I use Make up and I would recommend.
Christine L.
For any make up professional, having a way to keep your tools organized that still looks posh is important. Search no more my fellow pros! This brush book is a definite must have. Brushes are a huge investment and this book is a great way to keep that investment in good condition.
Allyah B.
Hampton
These brushes are very good there is no shedding on the quality is good they're not hard they don't scratch my face very easy to use I will compare them to the morphe brushes I have very sensitive skin and there's no disappointment side they don't irritate my skin I love

Sephora