MAKE UP FOR EVER Brow Seal Transparent Eyebrow Gel 0.2 oz. uploaded by Esma C.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A long-lasting, transparent eyebrow gel that naturally shapes and controls brows. This product tames unruly brows and creates a truly polished look. Formulated with aloe vera extract, it has a non-sticky texture that allows for comfortable wear while also strengthening and protecting brows. PVP polymers create a transparent, elastic film on the hair for a strong hold that lasts all day. The included brush is ergonomic and double-sided for easy application.Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product. see more...

• So basically it's like a way to keep your brows in tact for the w...2 Answers
  • Is this clumpy ? Dry hard ? 1 Answers
  • Has anyone actually tried it? I want to try it2 Answers
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
The brow gel is good nothing amazing. It’s a little pricey so I was expecting it to perform better than abh brow gel, however, I am a little disappointed. The brow gel doesn’t lasts long and you can feel your brow hairs going back to its normal way. The wand is kind a funny too. I would go with something else.
Siobhan S.
['Tuscaloosa', ''], AL
I'm not sure how you could mess up a clear eyebrow gel anyways, but I do like this product and I get a lot of use out of it. Works well for natural days when I just want to shape my brows a little and also when I'm going out and want a more dramatic brow.
Jaycie M.
Richmond, KY
I love this eyebrow gel it doesn't clump up and it's really easy to apply I like it because it really easy to apply and it doesn't look like I have hairspray on my eyebrows I usually wear light taupe on my eyebrows and I would definitely recommend this product
Belinda B.
Clarkston, MI
This is an awesome clear eyebrow gel it makes my eyebrows look really nice and neat I use this every day and love how it keeps the color on my eyebrows it is well worth the money it is a little bit pricey but I recommend you use this.
Jeralyn F.
Binghamton, NY
This is such a great product . It's very transparen't and it gives such a good finish to the brows. It's worth the money because it's great . I personally purchase it at Sephora but it is sold online at makeup forever !
Gina G.
Williamstown , NJ
Most definitely long lasting , my brows stayed in place the whole day without a problem. I bought this products at sephora , this product is somewhat pricey but it does work very well. I don't think I would buy this again just because of the price.
Amy L.
Forest Hills, NY
I was expecting this product to be sticky and super shiny. I love how it is completely the opposite and really is transparent. The tube is small but a little bit tames a long way.
Cheyanne R.
This is a little bit pricey if you don't shop high end but i'd say it's defiantly worth the price!! It doesn't clump the brows and very clear like it states!
Whitney F.
Acworth, GA
Keeps your brows in place, great product over all. Sometimes for a no makeup day I wear it alone. The price of this product is not that bad either.
Leslie M.
Oceanside, CA
I love to keep my eyebrows fleeky this helps them stay in place . It works really well the packaging is simple like mascara.
Naomi G.
Riverside, CA
Has anyone actually tried it? I want to try it
KaLonna D.
So basically it's like a way to keep your brows in tact for the whole day after you shape and fill them? But does it actually stay long and is it waterproof?
Kellie K.
Is this clumpy ? Dry hard ?