MAKE UP FOR EVER Brow Pencil Precision Brow Sculptor uploaded by Cristina C.MAKE UP FOR EVER Brow Pencil Precision Brow Sculptor uploaded by Elizabeth C.MAKE UP FOR EVER Brow Pencil Precision Brow Sculptor uploaded by yisel r.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This pencil gives an easy and precise application thanks to its hard yet buildable wax. The asymmetric lead fills and sculpts brows for a natural and profesionnal make up result.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I love this brow pencil. Its nice, and I love the color. Its not too light and not to dark. And easy to apply." in 6 reviews
maria c.
tampa, fl
I have this eyeliner and I love are very useful for use at anytime, and I like it because it gives a very natural look
Caitlyn S.
This is a great brow pencil but if you are wanting the same thing for a cheaper proce, get the Ulta brand. Its amaizng
Breanna K.
Hutchinson, PA
I don't normally use brow pencils bit I made an exception for this product! It's super affordable and works so well
mia j.
Woodbridge, CA
love this pencil i usually gravitate more towards pens or pomade but this worked really well and very good price
Elizabeth S.
Staten Island, NY
me Encanta este lapiz para mis ejas super pimentado y duradero primero impression me Encanta lo vuelvo a compar.
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV
Mary D.
Charlotte
Review for: 20 Blond more...
I LOVE the color of this pencil. It goes on so smoothly and looks very natural. Good price!
Bridgette M.
Evant, TX
I use this to fill in my brows to make them look a little fuller and thicker
Mariel C.
I have this eye pencil. Its not one of my favorite but it stay for a long time. It doesn't smudge and is not oily.
yisel r.
The texture of this pencil is a bit soft but there are some tips to make these more comfortable when using them..
Yumi Q.
Is it soft texture? Some pencils are hard...
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
How is the quality of this pencil?
Shaza O.
Uzier, Uzeir
I it soft texture ?!? And is it waterproof???
Kayla H.