MAKE UP FOR EVER Brow Pencil Precision Brow Sculptor uploaded by Cristina C.MAKE UP FOR EVER Brow Pencil Precision Brow Sculptor uploaded by Elizabeth C.MAKE UP FOR EVER Brow Pencil Precision Brow Sculptor uploaded by yisel r.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This pencil gives an easy and precise application thanks to its hard yet buildable wax. The asymmetric lead fills and sculpts brows for a natural and profesionnal make up result.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I love this brow pencil. Its nice, and I love the color. Its not too light and not to dark. And easy to apply." in 6 reviews
Rachel B.
Review for: 30 Brown more...
I like this pencil a lot. It was the first brow product I have ever used, and as a beginner I would definitely recommend it. The thin side lets you get a precise line, but the thicker side fills in my brows fast. I can do my brows in what feels like 30 seconds--it's so easy.

What is keeping it from getting 5 stars is it is kind of pricey for just a pencil. I don't mind the sharpening bit, and I find that it goes on easier than some of the other higher end products. I also have pretty full and defined browns already, and prefer a more natural look, so if you're looking for a very dramatic brow or have sparse brows this might not be the right product.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I just purchased this this morning on april, 3rd and as soon as I got home I applied it. It applied easily enough although I did have to purchase a shade or two darker than I normally would because the lighter shades barely showed at all when I tested them.
The major deciding factor for this pencil was the amount to price ratio. I need a defining brow pencil to fill in and fix shape and lengthen tail. I like a natural brow though so dark and heavy are not my thing. Because of this I usually stick to thin pencils like the brow wiz, the precisely my brow, the clinique super skinny, the armani defining, etc. But the amounts for the price were very high and since I was wearing them daily with touch ups they all only lasted a couple weeks.
I chose this because its like 20x more product for less money than most defining brow pencils at sephora. That's huge. It is not self sharpening so that isn't great but whether I have to twist up or twist into a pencil sharpener it's really not that big of a deal. The pencil sharpens easily.
I have extremely oily skin that can fill up two large blotting sheets every hour or two. Because of this most makeup just slides off and I need touch ups. Brows are no different even with so called waterproof formulas. This lasted about average and I only needed one touch up in the evening so it performed better than usual used alone. Used with a brow primer and setting spray or gel it maximizes the lasting power but on it's own it's great.
I'm really loving everything about this pencil so far. There's such a big amount of product that it makes it cheaper than many drugstore brands surprisingly but the quality is still amazing. The packaging is very neutral and not at all fancy but for this price it's more than I could ever hope for. I'm loving this pencil. It's easy to use for defining, filling and blending. It's easy to get used to using and would be perfect for beginners and pros alike.
Taylor W.
It's not a horrible pencil. I love brow pencils you don't have to sharpen and have a spooly on the end as well. Makes it easier to do brow fast when a product is kinda all in one. But not a bad product just not my favorite or must have.
Ashley C.
I prefer brow pencils that I don't have to sharpen because when they aren't super sharp, they can be a pain. Honestly, it's not my favorite because it does take a little bit more product and it's not as great as I would want
Veronica M.
Shawnee, KS
Review for: 40 Dark Brown more...
great product but for $20, i would think they would add a spoolie. i enjoy the pencil, leaves a natural or bold finish and its not waxy. would i buy it again- maybe not but im glad i got to try it out.
Aime C.
Review for: 30 Brown more...
I love this stuff it's so easy to work with and lasts all day! I wish more people knew about it it's such a nice product and I don't think people talk about it enough! Love the shades as well!
choua v.
Minneapolis, MN
It's really good because the texture is soft and easy to go on and easy to use. It's also affordable and the colors are really good I don't like the fact that it kinda breaks easy for me so I probably wouldn't buy again but I do like it
Megan K.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I LOVE this brown pencil!!! So easy to apply and the color is so nice on my brows. It looks so natural and even. I already have big brows so I really don't need to add to much to them so this pencil is perfect for adding just the right amount!
Haley G.
Farmer City, IL
Review for: 30 Brown more...
This has been my go to brow pencil since the first time I bought it when I was probably 16! Goes on easily perfect color and blends naturally into my brows
Nakshidil C.
Make up for ever tiene tiene bellezas, y este lápiz no es la excepción. Viene en todos los colores, super suave para no maltratar la piel
Yumi Q.
Is it soft texture? Some pencils are hard...
MyYa H.
Detroit, MI
How is the quality of this pencil?
Shaza O.
Uzeir, Uzeir
I it soft texture ?!? And is it waterproof???
Kayla H.