MAKE UP FOR EVER Brow Gel Tinted Brow Groomer uploaded by Nicole J.MAKE UP FOR EVER Brow Gel Tinted Brow Groomer uploaded by kiki r.MAKE UP FOR EVER Brow Gel Tinted Brow Groomer uploaded by Esma C.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This fiber tinted brow gel fills brows thanks to a long lasting and non-sticky formula. The asymmetric brush easily combs and defines brows for a natural makeup result.

Buy on Sephora
  • "What it is:
    A versatile brow gel that naturally fills, grooms, and strengthens brow hair.

Why I like it:
    This helps fill in my eyebrows especially where they are sparse. There are quite a few shades. Super easy to use and lasts all day long. Great for enhancing your brows too.   -
    " in 6 reviews
hannah m.
Review for: 45 Dark Brown more...
LOVE! I recently purchased this at Sephora with my mother. My eyebrows are big but appear sparse as they are lightly colored, long and curly. This product does everything I need it to do: the mascara-like wand creates tiny fibers that imitate my natural eyebrow hairs creating more definition, the gel keeps my real hairs inline all day without flaking. This brow gel creates an overall fuller, more complete look without looking unnatural.

Definitely recommend. It takes time to get accustomed to the brush applicator as it's wedged shaped but stick with it, it's a keeper for sure.
Gulie M.
Review for: 15 Medium Blond more...
The perfect thing for natural looking brows. Mine are usually really tough to tame, but this does it in no time while filling them in and keeping them looking natural and feathery. One tube lasts forever. Would definitely recommend
Lauren M.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: 15 Medium Blond more...
The best eyebrow gel I’ve tried! It comes in a great variety of colors and looks so natural on. It is on par with price compared to other competitors. The design of the tube allows you to get all the product out and ensure no waste!
Anna F.
Review for: 25 Dark Blond more...
I got this product to use while waiting for gimmebrow to come back and I actually really like it! The formula is really nice and it really adds volume to your brows. The only thing I don’t like is the applicator, it’s a little big and requires a little clean up but this product overall is great!
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: 00 Transparent more...
The brow gel is good nothing amazing. It’s a little pricey so I was expecting it to perform better than abh brow gel, however, I am a little disappointed. The brow gel doesn’t lasts long and you can feel your brow hairs going back to its normal way. The wand is kind a funny too. I would go with something else.
Siobhan S.
Portland, OR
Review for: 00 Transparent more...
I'm not sure how you could mess up a clear eyebrow gel anyways, but I do like this product and I get a lot of use out of it. Works well for natural days when I just want to shape my brows a little and also when I'm going out and want a more dramatic brow.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
I don’t think this brow gel is anything great. It doesn’t last very long neither does it set my brow (which is filled) in place for a long time either. This isn’t waterproof and easily rubs off.
Heleny C.
I have been using the Glossier Boy Brow in Brown and wanted to try something new and clear. A Sephora beauty expert recommended this to me and I haven't put it down since! I love the staying power, how natural it makes my brows look and how it doesn't feel like I have anything on! I have tried drugstore gels and nothing compares to the high-end stuff, 100% recommended! (i have thick, dark brows with some 'bald' patches).
Jaycie M.
Richmond, KY
Review for: 00 Transparent more...
I love this eyebrow gel it doesn't clump up and it's really easy to apply I like it because it really easy to apply and it doesn't look like I have hairspray on my eyebrows I usually wear light taupe on my eyebrows and I would definitely recommend this product
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
Absolutely!!! Yes!!! A great brow get from a pro company. I have used this on myself first which is what I do these days I am the trial and error and then if I like a product, I buy it for my pro kit as well. I love this gel. 100% yes. Don't get me wrong, you can get amazing ones for way less, but if you want more of a PRO quality, this is it ;)
Naomi G.
Riverside, CA
Has anyone actually tried it? I want to try it
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
How affordable is this eyebrow gel?
Jay R.
So basically it's like a way to keep your brows in tact for the whole day after you shape and fill them? But does it actually stay long and is it waterproof?
Sarah M.
Calvin, WV
Does this gel last and hold your brow hairs in place?
Dava R.
Lake Mary, FL
How does this compare to the ABH?