BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

Large flared Kabuki brush. The archetypal shape of traditional Asian brushes. Perfect for working with powders that are applied very naturally.
Type of fibers: Wavy.
Recommended textures: loose and compact powders.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Body Kabuki - 414
  • "I love this brush is good for contouring and I've even used it for my blush I haven't tried if I highlight but it doesn't mazing for contouring" in 3 reviews
💕P-I-Ñ-K-Ÿ💕 A.
Orlando
it was OK.  this product has a smooth texture to it . i use this product almost every day for work. It applies makeup well. i have a mixture skin type ,its both smooth and rough. This product is has great value ,its not too pricey. I would definitely buy it again.
Shannon B.
Austin, TX
This brush is very good for blending your contour. The only problem is that it sheds a lot so pay attention because you might see black hairs on your face. I have yet to find a brush that doesn't do that though.
Mahinoor K.
NY
My courts brush! This brush blends so perfectly and effortlessly! Definitely a must buy item! I would say this makes my makeup look flawless throughout the day!
April G.
Rachel T.
Chandler, AZ
Great if you want to bronze your body or add a bit of shimmer, only con is the expensive price of the brush
Gabrielle G.
Love this little brush great for contouring the bristles are super soft its high quality and low price..
mary m.
Crane hill, AL
This product is absoluly wonderful ....... Would use again!!!!!! I love love love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
johanna s.
Medley, FL
Yo no tengo estos productos pero los he utilizado en varias oportunidades y me parecen de suma calidad me encantaría poder tenerlos en un futuro espero poder obtener este maravilloso producto todos sabemos que esta es una de las mejores marcas