BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

A long, slender brush for applying and blending blush easily on the skin and lifting the cheekbones.  The soft shape of the brush adapts to the shape of the face for large and accurate applications.  It is similar to calligraphy brushes and is used by some make up artists for calligraphic designs. The brush can be used with loose and pressed powder.

Type of fibers: Straight & wavy

Recommended textures: Loose and compact powders.

Buy on Sephora
  • "Love this brush. It works really well with the blush i use. Having good brushes and you're half way there" in 5 reviews
Maria H.
8120 puritan st , downey
I love this brush to apply blush it looks good and is easy . I used it two times per week , I bought it at Sephora store close were I live . My skin type is combination . Definitely I would buy it again
Marylou C.
I love this brush it picks up makeup really nice, no shedding, and also blends the blush very nicely as well...Im due to get a new one soon and I will.
Tiffany G.
passaic
Brush is very good professional. I want more buy for it. And I trying to different other way to buy for Sephora brush someday!
Tayelor H.
Union, MO
Amazing brush! Held together extremely well, easy to use, easy to wash, easy all around
sanaech685947 C.
Arfoud(avenue moulay ismail,nouveau quartier,Morocco)
Love this brush for getting right in the crease for precise color application . Best brush for this. Have tried others and nothing comes close. Buy this brush you won't be disappointed.
It's a good product to buy, these brushes pick up the amount of product you need I often pick it up for a go to brush . I purchased mine a a makeup store such as ultra an recommend using this brand

Name: Sanae Chaouki

Adress: Nouveau quartier, Avenue Moulay Ismail 13

Zip Code: 52200

City: Arfoud

Country: Morocco
Narimene C.
One of the best foundation brushes. With minimum quantity you get excellent full coverage and I use it daily for my makeup. A bit pricey but definitely worth every penny as I'm super impressed with the results!
hendgha G.
Tunisie
Ohhh this bruche is very beautiful when I use it of application to  the blush it was so high like I did never make blush on my face so it was very natural
MARI O.
Pincel muito bom, macio, fofo, espalha bem o blush e a maquiagem, adoro os pincéis e maquiagens tudo ótimo
Maxime P.