MAKE UP FOR EVER Blending Powder Brush - 122

Created with two distinct bristle lengths, this versatile brush can be used for varying application techniques. Its delicate, flexible end allows for a natural, translucent foundation result while its firm allows you to build coverage if desired. This ultra soft brush can be used with liquid foundations as well as loose and compact powders and is ideal for applying foundation to sensitive skin.

Type of fibers: Straight and wavy.

Recommended textures: Liquid foundations, loose and compact powders.

where else can you buy???
where else can you buy???
I'm always interested in tools.. Is this effective
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Blending Powder Brush - 122!
Product Highlights
“I love this brush! I use it to blend out my dark contour with blush and highlighter. It's even great for blending foundation down the jaw line. It's easy to clean and definitely turned me onto other make up forever products. Highly satisfied!” in reviews
“...more dispersed bristles throughout. It's a good size for applying both liquid foundation and cream blushes or bronzers. It works perfectly as intended and cuts my foundation application time in half.” in reviews
Parsippany, NJ
Their brushes are fantastic for me. The fibers never, ever shed. It's so soft, and I love almost every brush in this collection. Truthfully, I like this brush more as a blush or all over dewy highlight sort of brush. I think that the fibers are not strong enough to really blend in as much as I like to. With that said, I leave it in my car for work days (don't worry, I clean it often!) because it is really dynamic and cant be used for multiple areas of the face. While it's not my favorite for blending in bronzer, I do use it and it does get the job done.
West Bend, WI
Omg I don't even know what to say. You can wash this brush 100 times and it's still almost the same, the quality is amazing!!!!a great blending brush for eyeshadow, the only contra about the mufe brushes is that they are really expensive and for everyday home users sometimes too expensive BUT you don't have to buy new brushes that fast cause they stay good FOREEEVEER!!! If you have the money to invest in Make Up Forever Brushes-> DO IT
Tampa, FL
The MUFE brushes are my absolute favorites!!! I have never had them shed hair or have runny dye while washing them and they’re a dream to use-so soft. This brush in particular is excellent for buffing their Ultra HD Stick Foundation into the skin. I prefer to apply their Ultra HD liquid foundation with their large flat foundation brush.
Amazing brush that works well in applying blush, setting powder, and simply blending all of your products in. The bristles are super soft so it feels great on my skin. Not very pricey, highly recommend it.
South Hadley, MA
When it comes to getting that perfect glowing, jaw dropping, glamorous highlight onto your face you've got to have the correct tool for the job. My search stops with Make Up For Ever 142 Flat Highlighter Brush. You don't want to use a large powder brush for this finishing touch, it is possible to have too much highlight and you don't want to take away from your polished look. This brush easily gets you the 'just right' highlight!
I LOVEEEEE this brush!!! I discovered this through Kathleenlights and I now use this on a daily basis. I actually use this to apply blush. I don’t like heavy blush so this is perfect for me. It applies a very light layer of blush so you just look flushed and pretty. This is also really good for bronzing. I think everyone needs to try this. I would recommend everyone trying it from Sephora.
San Jose, CA
I never knew a brush would make such a difference to effortlessly applying makeup- I can blend my eyeshadow soo quickly and perfectly with this brush! Can be a little pricey but I would pay the extra money for this soft shadow brush. I’ve bought multiple of these since these make my eye makeup look blended in a fraction of the time (compared to using a different brush where you have to slowly blend) highly recommended!
Marshfield , MA
Purchased at: Sephora
So I purchased this brush because the CHANEL Les Pinceaux De Chanel Foundation-Blending Brush changed from their original it seemed... I gave this one a shot. At first I was very happy with it, no issues at all. After a couple more uses and washes of the brush it definitely applied my foundation streaky. I had to return it and I’ll stick to my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Pricey but so worth it!! This brush can be used as a powder brush, but I also pinch the base and use it as a blush brush. Really two brushes for the price of one! Have had it for at least two years now and no issues with it falling apart. Also, the brush itself is short enough so it will fit in smaller makeup bags (unlike a lot of the Sephora brushes)
Everett, MA
One of my favorite brushes. It blends effortless and it is super soft. The length of the bristles and the tapered cut makes it ideal to blend out eyeshadows. The handle is make of wood and is durable and sleek. A bit pricey, $30 but that is usually what a high end eye shadow brush will run you.