MAKE UP FOR EVER Blending Powder Brush - 122

Created with two distinct bristle lengths, this versatile brush can be used for varying application techniques. Its delicate, flexible end allows for a natural, translucent foundation result while its firm allows you to build coverage if desired. This ultra soft brush can be used with liquid foundations as well as loose and compact powders and is ideal for applying foundation to sensitive skin.

Type of fibers: Straight and wavy.

Recommended textures: Liquid foundations, loose and compact powders.

where else can you buy???
where else can you buy???
I'm always interested in tools.. Is this effective
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Blending Powder Brush - 122!
Product Highlights
“I love this brush! I use it to blend out my dark contour with blush and highlighter. It's even great for blending foundation down the jaw line. It's easy to clean and definitely turned me onto other make up forever products. Highly satisfied!” in reviews
“...more dispersed bristles throughout. It's a good size for applying both liquid foundation and cream blushes or bronzers. It works perfectly as intended and cuts my foundation application time in half.” in reviews
First off, I'm a huge fan of skunk brushes because they are the fastest, easiest way for me to apply my liquid foundation. And they're the only tool I've found that really sheers out the coverage as evenly and flawlessly as possible. BUT! My skin is so extremely sensitive that traditional skunk brushes irritate and scratch due to the natural goat hair that provides the sturdy base of these types of brushes. I'm allergic to animal hair so I have to use only synthetic brushes. I've been looking for a synthetic, high quality skunk brush for years but haven't found one until now and I was absolutely thrilled when MUFE introduced this new line of brushes (permanent and new as of Fall 2013) and included a skunk-style brush in the range. I bought it the first day it was released and love it. The shape isn't as large or full as most skunk brushes but the bristles are well made and extremely soft and silky. It has the same sturdy base of shorter hair with the longer, more dispersed bristles throughout. It's a good size for applying both liquid foundation and cream blushes or bronzers. It works perfectly as intended and cuts my foundation application time in half. I was using my fingers before since the flat, tapered foundation style brushes apply liquid formulas too heavily for my taste and require more accuracy than a skunk brush.  I use two drops of my Cle de Peau foundation for my entire face and this brush just helps buff it into my skin beautifully with no demarkations or unevenness. I use a quick, circular motion to apply all over my face. For my cream blushes it helps the color look more natural as well and helps provide that blurry, watercolor finish. It feels amazing to use, the bristles are much finer and softer than any of my Ecotool or Hourglass brushes and the quality is definitely there.  The handle is tapered wood, lightweight and easy to grip and manipulate. I wash this after every use and there's no weird smell or fibre loss or color bleeding, and it holds its shape well. I wash it at night and it dries quickly so that I can use it again in the morning. My only complaint is the packaging, which was a simple plastic wrapper. It should have been packaged in a box of some kind to help preserve the shape since it arrived from Sephora a little mushed on one side. I had to wash and reshape it for a couple days to get it to its original shape. Other than that I'm very happy with this, it's a staple in my routine now and I imagine it'll last me a long while. Highly recommend this if you have sensitive skin or if you're on the lookout for a cruelty-free skunk brush
San Jose, CA
I never knew a brush would make such a difference to effortlessly applying makeup- I can blend my eyeshadow soo quickly and perfectly with this brush! Can be a little pricey but I would pay the extra money for this soft shadow brush. I’ve bought multiple of these since these make my eye makeup look blended in a fraction of the time (compared to using a different brush where you have to slowly blend) highly recommended!
Marshfield , MA
Purchased at: Sephora
So I purchased this brush because the CHANEL Les Pinceaux De Chanel Foundation-Blending Brush changed from their original it seemed... I gave this one a shot. At first I was very happy with it, no issues at all. After a couple more uses and washes of the brush it definitely applied my foundation streaky. I had to return it and I’ll stick to my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge™
Pricey but so worth it!! This brush can be used as a powder brush, but I also pinch the base and use it as a blush brush. Really two brushes for the price of one! Have had it for at least two years now and no issues with it falling apart. Also, the brush itself is short enough so it will fit in smaller makeup bags (unlike a lot of the Sephora brushes)
Everett, MA
One of my favorite brushes. It blends effortless and it is super soft. The length of the bristles and the tapered cut makes it ideal to blend out eyeshadows. The handle is make of wood and is durable and sleek. A bit pricey, $30 but that is usually what a high end eye shadow brush will run you.
St, QC
1,160 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Yeah, this is great. I bought it after K Lights raves about it it, I got this one and the smaller one. Great for blush, bronzer, great for finishing or setting powder. It’s great to remove ‘cackey’ makeup. I got a back up because it does get dirty fast. It’s actually also amazing for liquid foundation, it gives a really natural finish. Great brush.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Blending Powder Brush - 122 uploaded by Kayci K.
Purchased at: ULTA
these are pretty great brushes.. I am not 100% sure that they are worth the $25-30 a peice honestly. I think that you can get the same great quality brushes from Sigma, morphe, Mac, or even real techniques oh, they're great brushes don't get me wrong but I just think that the price point is a little high!
Port Louis, MUR
A really good brush to use for applying and blending of make up. The only problem I had was to clean the brush. I had make up build up in the brush i washed it with dish soap, laundry soap but did not work. Any cleaning suggestion would be good for me to try. Thank you
Syracuse, NY
Awesome face brush, gives me an airbrushed application every time. My makeup always looks flawless when I use any MUFE product and always rave and recommend to anyone that compliments my makeup
Arfoud(avenue moulay ismail,nouveau quartier,Morocco)
Love this brush for getting right in the crease for precise color application . Best brush for this. Have tried others and nothing comes close. Buy this brush you won't be disappointed.
It's a good product to buy, these brushes pick up the amount of product you need I often pick it up for a go to brush . I purchased mine a a makeup store such as ultra an recommend using this brand

Name: Sanae Chaouki