MAKE UP FOR EVER Blending Powder Brush - 122

Created with two distinct bristle lengths, this versatile brush can be used for varying application techniques. Its delicate, flexible end allows for a natural, translucent foundation result while its firm allows you to build coverage if desired. This ultra soft brush can be used with liquid foundations as well as loose and compact powders and is ideal for applying foundation to sensitive skin.

Type of fibers: Straight and wavy.

Recommended textures: Liquid foundations, loose and compact powders.

where else can you buy???
where else can you buy???
I'm always interested in tools.. Is this effective
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Blending Powder Brush - 122!
Product Highlights
“I love this brush! I use it to blend out my dark contour with blush and highlighter. It's even great for blending foundation down the jaw line. It's easy to clean and definitely turned me onto other make up forever products. Highly satisfied!” in reviews
“...more dispersed bristles throughout. It's a good size for applying both liquid foundation and cream blushes or bronzers. It works perfectly as intended and cuts my foundation application time in half.” in reviews
Dearborn Hts, MI
I love this brush for blending out my makeup or applying an all over face highlighter. It’s super soft and the weight of the brush is even so it’s easy to handle love this brand for brushes
Newton, NC
Softer than you can imagine, with no issues of shedding. Almost like a stippling brush which really allows you to blend things out smoothly. Pricey, but a great tool to have in your kit!
Mandeville
I loveeee makeup forever products. Their brushes are so soft and so blendable for any products. They put so much detail into providing good products. I would recommend these brushes and their products to anyone!
La palma, CA
This blends super well and works great on the crease for blending your eyeshadow all together. You just need a gentle touch. The brush bristles are super soft and high quality so I think it is worth the price.
Saint Charles, MO
I love this brand so much! This is my favorite makeup by them. My sister and my mom also love it! It’s great for the price too. I’ve tried other makeup like this before and this is the best one!!
Whitesburg , KY
So nice. I highly highly recommend this brand. They knock it out of the ballpark each and every time. Extremely affordable and always a great useful purchase. They have always been a must for me. Everyone needs to know about this brand. Everything is so good.
One of my favorite brushes. Perfect for transition colors. Blends so well and lays down the color perfectly. I use this every day and wash it often and it has never shed. Love!
Hands down best highlighter brush of all time. It puts product on so perfectly! It is expensive but you are getting quality. The brush is going to last you forever! Strongly recommend it to everyone that wears highlight!
YES YES YES! This is my everyday go to blending brush! This brush is my ride or die for sure! I've had it for about a year now and I have yet to see it shed! Its amazing! I do my makeup almost every single day and you better believe this is what I'm using! It gives such a flawless blend and it's just amazing! IT'S WORTH THE PRICE FOR SURE! Amazing brush!
N Hollywood, CA
Picked up this brush at The Makeup Show last year, not thinking to much of it when I got it. I told the girl I was just looking for a few more MUFE brushes, and this was on of the ones she suggested. There's just something about MUFE brushes, that make blending a little easier, and really I LOVE this brush. Blending is effortless with it. The bristles being at different heights really do help with blending. It feels nice on the skin and isn't harsh. Will be buying another at The Makeup Show in November.