MAKE UP FOR EVER Blending Powder Brush - 122

Created with two distinct bristle lengths, this versatile brush can be used for varying application techniques. Its delicate, flexible end allows for a natural, translucent foundation result while its firm allows you to build coverage if desired. This ultra soft brush can be used with liquid foundations as well as loose and compact powders and is ideal for applying foundation to sensitive skin.

Type of fibers: Straight and wavy.

Recommended textures: Liquid foundations, loose and compact powders.

where else can you buy???
where else can you buy???
I'm always interested in tools.. Is this effective
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Blending Powder Brush - 122!
Product Highlights
“I love this brush! I use it to blend out my dark contour with blush and highlighter. It's even great for blending foundation down the jaw line. It's easy to clean and definitely turned me onto other make up forever products. Highly satisfied!” in reviews
“...more dispersed bristles throughout. It's a good size for applying both liquid foundation and cream blushes or bronzers. It works perfectly as intended and cuts my foundation application time in half.” in reviews
This brush is softband gentle. Also, using this brush to highlight gives a natural and glowy look. On the other hand, you could also use this brush to add contour or blusher as it works well.
Newham , London
This brush is lifeee so good for highlighting under brow bone bridge of my nose and on my cheekbones too 😍very value for money and it so soft blends it nicely I got it online would definitely purchase it again its so versatile I even use it to apply eyeshadow
Arfoud(avenue moulay ismail,nouveau quartier,Morocco)
Love this brush for getting right in the crease for precise color application . Best brush for this. Have tried others and nothing comes close. Buy this brush you won't be disappointed.
It's a good product to buy, these brushes pick up the amount of product you need I often pick it up for a go to brush . I purchased mine a a makeup store such as ultra an recommend using this brandName: Sanae Chaouki

Adress: Nouveau quartier, Avenue Moulay Ismail 13

Zip Code: 52200

City: Arfoud

Country: Morocco
cairo
I really liked it at first but I felt like it’s not the best I’ve used. It a bit pricey but it’s durable and richly made. It’s easy to use and precise. It’s soft and blend quite well. I wouldn’t buy it again but I would like to try different brushes by make up for ever. I love this brand
Toronto, ON
I dont do ANY eye look without this brush! It is so darn good. I have been using it every single day for over a year and cleaning it almost every other day but it has not lost its shape and it has not deteriorated in any way. I would definitely purchase this again because it is the best eye blender brush EVER!
Make Up For Ever's large blender brush is amazing to use both on myself and clients. The bristles are soft and blend so well. Easy to handle and doesn't pick up too much or too little product - just the right amount. MUFE's brushes are my #1 for my kit onsets.
Algeria bouzereah
Je trouvais donc que ces nouveaux pinceaux seraient une excellente idée d’article à vous partager ! Pour savoir ce que j’ai pensé des 6 pinceaux – visage, yeux, lèvres – que j’ai testés, vous êtes au bon endroit ! 😉
My perfect brush for bronzing. Love to use with my guve sun bronzer by mac and so many oher bronzers .. it keeps my complexion so flawless and it is very easy to work with.. highly recommend you check it out
Woodbridge , ON
This is my favourite makeup brush it blends your eyeshadow sooo well and it’s so easy to use. The bristles are really soft so it doesn’t give you any rashes and its worth it. I loved the texture and I recommend it to everyone.
It buffs in the foundation very well giving an airbrushed finished look. the brush itself is very expensive but if you are a beginner you should purchase it as it will last a very long time.the bristle are very soft on the skin. i am very happy of this brush.