BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This supple, dense brush offers soft fibers that can be used to blend and smudge products delicately on the eyelid and brow bone.  It can be used to shade the crease of the eye as well as highlight the brow bone.  It can be used with creams, loose and pressed powders.

Type of fibers: Wavy

Recommended textures: Cream, loose and compact powders.

Buy on Sephora
Phie R.
Waste of money! I find that ulta ans IT Brand brushes are more affordable but more importantly they are better quality. I was so disappointed in this brush. Back to Sephora it went. Their staff didn't even know how to use it properly. Would not recommend purchasing this.
iYaa S.
Amber R.
Love this brush for getting right in the crease for precise color application . Best brush for this. Have tried others and nothing comes close. Buy this brush you won't be disappointed.
Elizabeth T.
Van Nuys, CA
I don't have many brushes so the few I have are very versatile! This one is great for blending or getting the whole lid. Very soft quality.
Katie S.
This brush was ok I liked the sigma and morphe dupe of this just as well so I would of liked to save rather than splurge
Tasia M.
Hagerstown , MD
Very nice brushes!! Soft bristles & blend nicely! I use it for dark eyeshadow to blend out. I got mine at Sephora
Amanda H.
Princeton, MN
Nice product. Overall it is great and worked well... did the job..... and I can't complain. Lovely brush
sanaech685947 C.
Arfoud(avenue moulay ismail,nouveau quartier,Morocco)
It's a good product to buy, these brushes pick up the amount of product you need I often pick it up for a go to brush . I purchased mine a a makeup store such as ultra an recommend using this brandName: Sanae Chaouki

Adress: Nouveau quartier, Avenue Moulay Ismail 13

Zip Code: 52200

City: Arfoud

Country: Morocco
amira h.
000000
 i did not like this brush at all !!! it is so harsh on the led i bought it from a makeup store in Egypt WOGOH  it does not blend well and not soft at all i use it for a lot of eye shadows to make sure that it is not the eye shadow it self !! my skin type is combo i will never buy it again !!
Miranda L.
Prt Washingtn, WI
I love all the Make Up For Ever brushes but this is one of my favorites because it helps my eyeshadow blend so well! I love the way the brush feels and how easy it is to use and keep clean! I definitely recommend this brush if your looking for a new one!
Darienne T.