MAKE UP FOR EVER Blender Brush - Large - 242 uploaded by Kaylee L.MAKE UP FOR EVER Blender Brush - Large - 242 uploaded by Kaylee L.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

This multi-purpose brush’s soft, long fibers expertly blend and lightly apply a range of eye shadow formulas. Use to apply your favorite eye shadow all over the eye lid or to add a subtle highlight or dusting of shimmer. This brush can be used with creams as well as loose and pressed powders.

Type of fibers: Wavy

Recommended textures: Cream, loose and compact powders.

MAKE UP FOR EVER Blender Brush - Large - 242
  • "The best blender brush ever. Gets in that crease and it doesn't mess around! Fades colors into beautiful smoke. Helping you blend better than you ever did before. Applies color nicely then diffuses with little effort. My favorite brush to use on my lids. My number 1." in 3 reviews
Kathy A.
RICHMOND HILL, NY
I use this brush for my highlight, it's the perfect size to get the tops of your cheekbones without going overboard. It's also very soft. The only thing I would change is that it doesn't pick up as much product as I'd like it to. I find myself going back to the palette more than a couple times.
Sarah B.
West Bend, WI
Omg I don't even know what to say. You can wash this brush 100 times and it's still almost the same, the quality is amazing!!!!a great blending brush for eyeshadow, the only contra about the mufe brushes is that they are really expensive and for everyday home users sometimes too expensive BUT you don't have to buy new brushes that fast cause they stay good FOREEEVEER!!! If you have the money to invest in Make Up Forever Brushes-> DO IT
Yolanda M.
Everett, MA
One of my favorite brushes. It blends effortless and it is super soft. The length of the bristles and the tapered cut makes it ideal to blend out eyeshadows. The handle is make of wood and is durable and sleek. A bit pricey, $30 but that is usually what a high end eye shadow brush will run you.
Andrea O.
DICKSON, TN
I just purchased this brush because of Briannafoxmakeup. I use it just like she does- I don't put product on it, I use it to blend the eyeshadows once applied. It has been working well so far.
Kiki Z.
Mathis, TX
Best eye blending brush I have ever used. The only one I ever use now. Beautiful dark wooden handle and luxurious black hair. I've never seen it shed. I've had it for a year or longer. It was a little pricey.. but sooo worth it for the quality.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Great brush! I enjoy this brush its really soft & I haven't had any issues with it shedding on me and I've washed it several times. it blends my eye shadow out well in my crease and its the perfect size!
Tori L.
YES YES YES! This is my everyday go to blending brush! This brush is my ride or die for sure! I've had it for about a year now and I have yet to see it shed! Its amazing! I do my makeup almost every single day and you better believe this is what I'm using! It gives such a flawless blend and it's just amazing! IT'S WORTH THE PRICE FOR SURE! Amazing brush!
Kaylee L.
Kristen B.
Kearney , MO
Love this brush. It's great quality and super soft. I haven't noticed any shedding whatsoever. It works great to blend eyeshadow or to set my under eye area. Really hated to spend the money but so glad I did!
member-06706
This is an absolutley lovely brush. Its extramley soft... its the only kind of makeup brush that i will ever use