BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #61 in Eyeshadow

A highly-blendable, gel-powder eye shadow and powder blush with vivid color payoff. In just 3 easy steps, you'll be on your way to customizing your new MAKE UP FOR EVER Custom Artist Palette! STEP 1: Add a 1-pan, 2-pan, or 3-pan MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadow Custom Palette Case to your cart for $1. STEP 2: Add 1 or more MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadows to your basket. STEP 3: When you add 2 MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadows and a Duo Palette to your basket, a $9 discount will be applied automatically at checkout. When you add 3 MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadows and a Trio Palette to your basket, a $20 discount will be applied automatically at checkout. *Add a MAKE UP FOR EVER Mono, Duo, or Trio Artist Shadow Custom Palette Case to your cart for $1. When you add 2 MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadows and a Duo Palette to your basket, a $9 discount will be applied automatically at checkout. When you add 3 MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadows and a Trio Palette to your basket, a $20 discount will be applied automatically at checkout. Only one discount applied per order; discount not applicable for orders shipping outside the U.S. This offer is valid while supplies last. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Sephora at its sole discretion at any time. Effortlessly create endless eye looks that range from beautifully natural to highly artistic with this unique eye shadow palette. With its breakthrough, gel-powder formula blended with ultrafine pigments, Artist Shadow leaves a smooth, even result that gives lids super-saturated, lasting color. An easily-blendable formula that features diamond, iridescent, matte, metallic, and satin finishes, it is an accessible shadow for the professional makeup artist and the everyday woman. "I wanted to combine intense color payoff with super-blendability and this breakthrough shadow has both!" Dany Sanz, MAKE UP FOR EVER founder These shades come packaged in a temporary case; the custom palette cases are sold separat see more...

Buy on Sephora
Rebekah H.
Review for: Me644 Iced Brown Metallic
The pigmentation is unbelievable - very much like a pressed pigment.- Favorite shades include Copper Red, Lime, Lavender, Apricot, Gun Metal and much more. My review does not include the Mattes which I've never actually tried since I already have my staples. Long wearing. Large pan sizes.
Alyssa R.
San Jose, CA
Works really good but it's hard to take off and the price is little too high just for one little eyeshadow but if u dont care about the price and just the product it work really well
Reba H.
Hamilton
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay let's talk about these MUFE single shadows. My boyfriend knows how much I want the ABH Moonchild Palette so he bought the shades D-200, D-316 & D-868 as a dupe. The colours are beautiful. They shimmer. They shine. They literally bring me joy to look at. On the downside if you want that POP of colour you're really going to have to layer it on. Also the gel formula it is granted with is super brittle and can fall apart really easily. Overall these colours are beautiful and there's no denying that BUT for $21 a shadow I believe there are better alternatives
Kristen P.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Y'all, I have so much fun with these shadows. I recently purchased two diamond shadows to go for a more prismatic look on my kids and Make Up For Ever did not disappoint. They are huge pans and last a long time. These shadows are packed in tight so I find my finger makes for the best applicator then I will go in with a blender brush to smooth things out. Large color range which is a plus!
Stacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this sample size version of the make up forever artist shadow in my Sephora play box. I'm not sure what color but it says I-544. This shadow has really intense color pay off and it is highly blendable. I really love the metallic pigment. I would definitely purchase more eyeshadow from this brand. This was actually my first time trying this brand out.
Jessica R.
Laurel , Ms
Amazing AMAZING product! My eyes pop and it's always perfect for a night out or just to wear to town!! It's perfect!!!
Nicole d.
Review for: Me216 Electric Blue Metallic
It really doesn’t matter what colour you pick all of the shadows buy make up forever are absolutely amazing they’re super creamy and texture they apply and they blend so well and it’s one brand that I continuously keep buying from.
Sarah N.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I use there black eye shadow and my gosh is it pigmented. I used this mainly with my liquid eye liner to cover up the spots I miss under my eyes. It also gives me a wonderful Smokey eye look. Little fall out but as I said before its very pigmented so trust me when I say alittle goes along way.
Lucy F.
Review for: Me912 Orchid Metallic
I like these eyeshadows, they're smooth, blend really well, and look pretty on the lid. My only issue is that I think they're slightly overpriced. Sure, they come with more product than most single shadows which is great, but I feel they just aren't as good as other singles, my Makeup Geek ones perform better as a whole. I think this could partially be the shades I own, as others I tried in the shop seemed to have a more impressive colour payoff.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: I544 Pink Granite Iridescent
Super pretty and pigmented. It's blendable and buildable. The shade is stunning and it's too glittery. The formula is smooth and easy to apply. It's a bit pricey and I'm sure there's a dupe so I may not be repurchasing.
Stephanie L.
Port orange , FL
How well do these shadows wear? Are they worth the price? When I've swatched some of them the color is so stunning, I'm seriously contemplating buying some.
Tania H.
Pahokee, FL
Can African American women use this makeup ? skin color is pecan tan.
Daireen Mae D.
Maligaya 4 san vicente san pedro laguna
is it pigmented? i want to try
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
Is this worth the money? Are they blendable ?
Abbey C.
Gaithersburg, MD
How long does this stays on?