Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: M540 Gray Beige (Matte) more...
Excellent pigmentation and blend ability in these Make Up For Ever shadows ! I own a palette from them that I absolutely love. It contains all neutral,everyday colors that compliment not only my skin tone but my eye color as well! I've gotten all my friends and family hooked on this line ! I highly recommend to all of you too. Last but not least , not only do they have excellent quality shadows but their entire line is FULL of great quality products ! I own their Smoothing Face primer (the one in the gray tube) and it is AMAZINNNGGG!!!