BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

What it is: A trio of sleek, empty eye shadow compacts for creating custom eye looks. What it does: These eye shadow compacts from Make Up For Ever are blank palettes that let you play with eye shadow shades. Simply achieve your eye look.

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I have both the duo and trio shadow palettes as well as the tin square and rectangular ones. They're all great refillable palettes. I like the shadow palettes because they're small enough to carry yet have really roomy pans that can accomodate eye shadows of all brands and actually even big enough to store some of the smaller round blush, highlighter and contour pans. You really can't beat the price either. They range from 1-3$
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
Love this little case. It fits perfectly in my purse pocket without taking up much room and I love that I can change the colors in and out depending on my look. Perfect for events where you don't want to take the entire giant makeup back but want to make sure your look is covered. Convenient and adorable. I would recommend purchasing.
Brooke B.
Love the freedom system of makeup forever. An incredible range of colors that can be used on the face or lids. My only problem with the shadows is pigmentation on a few. The variety of different finishes is a plus too!
Alyssa S.
Nixa
Love this, the case has last me forever and live to personalize for traveling events and being able to change out what colors I want in them. Plus usually they come with a deal when buying eyeshowds.
Victoria A.
N Chesterfld, VA
It does its job of keeping two single eyeshadow pots together for your to travel with. The magnet works just as it should and the case feels sturdy. Most the time you can get this for free if you order a certain amount of eyeshadows from the brand and on Sephora.
Rehana R.
Randolph, MA
I love these palettes! I typically throw one into my sephora cart if I'm $1-3 away from free shipping. They're the perfect size to fit the anastasia beverly hills single contour pans, and make traveling so much simpler.
Jessica T.
London
I loved this item because it has 2 shades that can blend easily together , this makes your eyes pop up and gives a dramatic attention, this is exellent for people that love dark colours
Simone T.
Grand Forks, BC
I love the size of the Make up for ever eye shadow pans and the actual product it self is just amazing! I have a few of them and love them all! If you haven't tired them give them a try for sure. It's nice because you can create your own custom palettes with the empty palettes they offer.
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
I love the custom cases because there's such a variety, and you could even make a custom contour kit with the shades. Price is pretty good seeing how large the shadow pans are

Amazon