BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #56 in Eyeshadow

A highly-blendable, gel-powder eye shadow and powder blush with vivid color payoff. In just 3 easy steps, you'll be on your way to customizing your new MAKE UP FOR EVER Custom Artist Palette! STEP 1: Add a 1-pan, 2-pan, or 3-pan MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadow Custom Palette Case to your cart for $1. STEP 2: Add 1 or more MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadows to your basket. STEP 3: When you add 2 MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadows and a Duo Palette to your basket, a $9 discount will be applied automatically at checkout. When you add 3 MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadows and a Trio Palette to your basket, a $20 discount will be applied automatically at checkout. *Add a MAKE UP FOR EVER Mono, Duo, or Trio Artist Shadow Custom Palette Case to your cart for $1. When you add 2 MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadows and a Duo Palette to your basket, a $9 discount will be applied automatically at checkout. When you add 3 MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadows and a Trio Palette to your basket, a $20 discount will be applied automatically at checkout. Only one discount applied per order; discount not applicable for orders shipping outside the U.S. This offer is valid while supplies last. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Sephora at its sole discretion at any time. Effortlessly create endless eye looks that range from beautifully natural to highly artistic with this unique eye shadow palette. With its breakthrough, gel-powder formula blended with ultrafine pigments, Artist Shadow leaves a smooth, even result that gives lids super-saturated, lasting color. An easily-blendable formula that features diamond, iridescent, matte, metallic, and satin finishes, it is an accessible shadow for the professional makeup artist and the everyday woman. "I wanted to combine intense color payoff with super-blendability and this breakthrough shadow has both!" Dany Sanz, MAKE UP FOR EVER founder These shades come packaged in a temporary case; the custom palette cases are sold separat see more...

Buy on Sephora
Lindsey H.
Columbia, Mo
Most of these shades are phenomenal, but there is an orangey red shade, I believe it was called Fireball, that has a very weird texture. It's almost waxy and takes a little work to get it on the brush. I end up having to use my finger and layer it on. It's not just the surface, if you scratch through, it's like that all the way through. Just very strange. The other shades are absolutely gorgeous, so no complaints there! There is a dark red color that is my favorite shade of any shadow from any palette! It is perfect for green eyes and it's unbelievable how much it makes my eye color pop! These are bigger than the mac shadows, so it's actually a pretty good value for the price. I've been using the red shade almost daily for about a year and haven't even made a dent in it!
Heidi C.
This is one of my favorite formulations for eye shadow and the pigmentation is amazing. The gel/powder formulation makes these products glide on the skin and blend like a dream. In conjunction with the Urban Decay Eye potion primer (I use original and anti aging), this will last for at least 8 hours without creasing or budging.

I use my Urban Decay flat eye shadow brush and the fluff blending brush and the flat brush helps to pack on the color by gently patting my eyelid, while the fluffy brush helps to blend into the crease and beyond if I want a bold look.

I want all the colors, if you buy them in duos or trios you get a discount. I just love all of the colors. The matte finish does not perform as well as the other finishes, but there really are no duds in the bunch.
Mary T.
Playa Del Rey, CA
Literally lusted after M846 Morello Cherry for so long before I finally bit the bullet and purchased. I tried to find cheaper dupes but honestly, nothing else really compared in shade and quality. I am very happy that I finally bought it because the color is so beautiful and rich and the formula itself is exactly what you'd expect for the price point. The pan size is also massive so that made me feel a little better about paying so much for a single shadow. In general I'm a palette gal because the price for single shadows always scares me off but this time I feel no regrets!
Sophia P.
Lemont, IL
These reformulated shadows are way smoothr than the older ones, but the color selection isn't bad but not identical to the older shadows. I wish the "Purple 92" would have remained matte in this new line, but I cannot complain since the variety is still very large. I bought these shadows in the 30 years 30 artists set, so I have tried all of the different finishes they have to offer. I'm very impressed by their matte shades and how smooth they go on, there is no chalky look whatsoever! The shades Canyon and Apricot are my go-to matte shades for a sultry warm eye
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: M540 Gray Beige Matte
Excellent pigmentation and blend ability in these Make Up For Ever shadows ! I own a palette from them that I absolutely love. It contains all neutral,everyday colors that compliment not only my skin tone but my eye color as well! I've gotten all my friends and family hooked on this line ! I highly recommend to all of you too. Last but not least , not only do they have excellent quality shadows but their entire line is FULL of great quality products ! I own their Smoothing Face primer (the one in the gray tube) and it is AMAZINNNGGG!!!
Natalie M.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: M844 Burgundy Matte
I love this shadow so much. If you want to create endless eye looks that range from beautifully natural to highly artistic with this unique eye shadow palette. With its breakthrough, gel-powder formula blended with ultrafine pigments, Artist Shadow leaves a smooth, even result that gives lids super-saturated, lasting color. An easily-blendable formula that features diamond, iridescent, matte, metallic, and satin finishes, it is an accessible shadow for the professional makeup artist and the everyday woman.

Leeann H.
Carrollton, TX
Review for: M660 Speculous Matte
The new Artist shadows Makeup forever came out with are amazing. Nars, Bobbi Brown and Makeup Forever have my favorite Matte eye shadows on the market. However Makeup Forever has my #1 favorite eye shadow formula because no matter the finish be it Matte, satin, shimmer or Metallic; every single shadow is beautiful. They are pigmented, buttery soft, and easy to work with, these shadows are basically mistake proof. If you are able to pay the higher price for these shadows I highly recommend them.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
These shadows are beautiful and there are SO many shades to choose from! The only downside is that there's a difference I performance between the different textures.

The matte and satin shadows are by far the best! They apply beautifully, they're incredibly pigmented, and the pans are HUGE!

The diamond/glittery ones have the most fallout and are the most disappointing. They search amazing on the hand, but they don't do too hot on the lid. All the color just goes away :(

Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
PINK GRANITE! This color is also great for hazel eyes it will really bring out the green in them. I really like how they paired the colors so well that you would be able to wear them together. This color is my favorite find in the box this month, this color is very mauve-y. I don't know if thats even a description but thats the first word/color that came to mind. Its absolutely stunning on and you get more of that deep blush pink and purple color when you apply it wet.
Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
These are just so-so to me. The shade I-544 (a rosy taupe) barely shows up on my skin without packing on the colour heavily or wetting my brush and then picking up the product. It's not the softest formula of shadow, but I expect a little more quality and pigment considering it's a high end eye shadow. I have drugstore products that I like way more than this, which is unfortunate because I love the colour! I just wish it was more pigmented.
Stephanie L.
Port orange, FL
How well do these shadows wear? Are they worth the price? When I've swatched some of them the color is so stunning, I'm seriously contemplating buying some.
Tania H.
Pahokee, FL
Can African American women use this makeup ? skin color is pecan tan.
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
Is this worth the money? Are they blendable ?
Daireen Mae D.
Maligaya 4 san vicente san pedro laguna
is it pigmented? i want to try
Sydney M.
Is it okay to use this as a blush because I'm my review I put blush. Considering that's what I use it as.