BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #37 in Eyeshadow

A highly-blendable, gel-powder eye shadow and powder blush with vivid color payoff. In just 3 easy steps, you'll be on your way to customizing your new MAKE UP FOR EVER Custom Artist Palette! STEP 1: Add a 1-pan, 2-pan, or 3-pan MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadow Custom Palette Case to your cart for $1. STEP 2: Add 1 or more MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadows to your basket. STEP 3: When you add 2 MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadows and a Duo Palette to your basket, a $9 discount will be applied automatically at checkout. When you add 3 MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadows and a Trio Palette to your basket, a $20 discount will be applied automatically at checkout. *Add a MAKE UP FOR EVER Mono, Duo, or Trio Artist Shadow Custom Palette Case to your cart for $1. When you add 2 MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadows and a Duo Palette to your basket, a $9 discount will be applied automatically at checkout. When you add 3 MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadows and a Trio Palette to your basket, a $20 discount will be applied automatically at checkout. Only one discount applied per order; discount not applicable for orders shipping outside the U.S. This offer is valid while supplies last. This offer is subject to change, alteration, or termination by Sephora at its sole discretion at any time. Effortlessly create endless eye looks that range from beautifully natural to highly artistic with this unique eye shadow palette. With its breakthrough, gel-powder formula blended with ultrafine pigments, Artist Shadow leaves a smooth, even result that gives lids super-saturated, lasting color. An easily-blendable formula that features diamond, iridescent, matte, metallic, and satin finishes, it is an accessible shadow for the professional makeup artist and the everyday woman. "I wanted to combine intense color payoff with super-blendability and this breakthrough shadow has both!" Dany Sanz, MAKE UP FOR EVER founder These shades come packaged in a temporary case; the custom palette cases are sold separat

MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Shadow
  • "Very versatile color. Use this as an eyeshadow or a highlighter. Blends seamlessly, creamy and buttery. The amount you get for the price is amazing. These shadows have an amazing amount of pigment. You won't be disappointed" in 38 reviews
  • "Lo ve the eyedhadow. The eyes Look really vibrant.Its also Long lasting vibrante glow. It rodantes smear or wear out with your sweat." in 32 reviews
Marissa E.
Biddeford, ME
My favorite eyeshadows. These are sooo pigmented, buttery and easy to blend. I love that I am able to build up to a bright bold color, or play it down for a lighter subtle look. They last forever, and come at a great price.
Teresita S.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: ME644 Iced Brown (Metallic) more...
This eyeshadow is super pigmented and I really like it because the color looks amazing and I honestly just apply one time and it already gets the color it looks exactly how it is I would recommend it I personally just feel like they are a bit pricey but it’s worth it
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Review for: Other more...
I purchased Me216 -Recharge which is a metallic Sharp royal blue. This shadow is so highly pigmented that you have to be very careful to layer little by little or you will be starting all over when you cannot blend it out! It is a very creamy formula that is very blendable. I would highly recommend these eyeshadow singles to anyone. I would purchase again for definite. Actually I would love to have every single color in this but they are definitely on the pricey side for a single shadow refill and with no case!
Rhea R.
Review for: ME406 Golden (Metallic) more...
The most beautiful and pigmented shadows! Definitely a splurge but theres so many uniques shadows in the range and I think it's worth it to get some unique shades that are more pigmented than what you can find in other ranges. Super opaque and blendable.
Sarah N.
Chicago , IL
So I use there black eye shadow and my gosh is it pigmented. I used this mainly with my liquid eye liner to cover up the spots I miss under my eyes. It also gives me a wonderful Smokey eye look. Little fall out but as I said before its very pigmented so trust me when I say alittle goes along way.
Renee L.
I recently got a sample of this from Sephora and I will definitely be going back for more! The color is really pigmented which makes my eyes pop! Love it and can’t wait to try some other colors
Brittany H.
Greensburg
I have a variety of neutral eyeshadow colors from this company and I love them. Highly pigmented. Great coverage. Long lasting. Doesn’t settle into eye creases. I highly recommend this brand.
Kelsey A.
Review for: I524 Pinky Beige (Iridescent) more...
I LOVE these shadows. They are a bit pricey, but they contain so much product. They are extremely pigmented and creamy- almost feel wet. I would suggest using a primer because they tend to crease on me (which usually doesnt happen). However, I feel like many shadows do not compare to this quality and it comes in a million colors and five awesome finishes.
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
Review for: M106 Slate (Matte), D552 Crystalline Gray Beige (Diamond) more...
Slate is a beautiful matte gray and Crystalline Gray Beige is a gorgeous pale icy taupe kind of color. You really can’t go wrong with the Artist Shadows. Pick a color— you’ll be happy.
Courtney L.
Review for: M608 Red Brown (Matte) more...
 Any eyeshadow you buy from this brand is going to blow your mind.  They are a little bit more on the pricey side, but I definitely recommend starting out with the three pack that comes with its own little pallette.  After that you will be hooked.  I will definitely purchase more in the future because they perform amazingly.
Stephanie L.
Port orange, FL
How well do these shadows wear? Are they worth the price? When I've swatched some of them the color is so stunning, I'm seriously contemplating buying some.
Tania H.
Pahokee, FL
Can African American women use this makeup ? skin color is pecan tan.
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Is this worth the money? Are they blendable ?
Daireen Mae D.
Maligaya 4 san vicente san pedro laguna
is it pigmented? i want to try
Sydney M.
Is it okay to use this as a blush because I'm my review I put blush. Considering that's what I use it as.