BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

·         SHOW-STOPPING COLORS

·         ENDLESS CREAMY COMFORT

·         SPECTACULAR LONG WEAR

What it is:

An innovative, bold lipstick that provides long-wearing, show-stopping color and endless creamy comfort.

What it does:

Artist Rouge Lipstick brings bold color impact to lips that make a statement. This extremely pigmented formula not only provides intense, opaque color but boasts an ultra-creamy, non-drying formula that hydrates the lips for ultimate comfort. Its unique, precision shaped bullet allows for easy, defined application while the long wear formula will not bleed or feather. Artist Rouge is a bold collection that is professionally curated to include the most flattering shades across all color families—with a perfect match for each and every skin tone. It features two finishes: a matte for an ultra-matte yet velvety finish that won't feel dry and a cream for intense color with a natural-looking, creamy finish.

About the brand:

For more than 25 years, MAKE UP FOR EVER has been the go-to color brand for beauty professionals and make up enthusiasts around the world. Created by renowned Parisian makeup artist Dany Sanz, who was originally a painter and sculptor, MAKE UP FOR EVER is at the forefront of high-performance, innovative makeup with vibrant shades and truly long-lasting formulas.

• I ljust be make up forever lip liner but I've been curious to try...2 Answers
  • Are these dry? Also, how long do the last?2 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Mia D.
Cumbria
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick C210 0.12 oz
This for me was crap, it was not pigmented, the packaging did not feel nice and it definitely did not meet my expectations. This was my first time buying from makeupforever and I might not ever buy anything for here again. I will never recommend this lipstick to anyone.
Taylor K.
Bellville, Oh
I was not a fan of the lipstick. It had a weird texture and a funny smell. I would not recommend this product. The colors were true to the look, and lasted long, but did not give me the desired look I wanted.
Siny U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute container but not my cup of tea. Not at all long lasting. Comes off right away. Its like ur drinking ur lipstick when you drink water. I dont recommend. Unless you really like the colors they have and cant find it anywhere else, go for it. But theres better options out there.
Raneeta R.
Mcallen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The color is cute but thats all. Not worth the price. Gave it two stars because i like the color but you can find better lipsticks for the same price.
Niamh B.
Enniskillen, Co.Fermanagh
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick C108 0.12 oz
Love the colour but not a fan of their 'rouge creme' formula its too glossy for my liking as a lipstick it slips around a lot so I usually set it with translucent powder to make it matte
sarah a.
london
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick is great with all the amazing variation of colours but is very patchy when you apply on your lips
Sara M.
Colors are pretty, but not long lasting, they smudge/bleed a lot. I wouldn't buy again. I bought it from Sephora.
Brianna S.
Selden, NY
Formula is pretty decent and the color selection is very well. I just don't think it's as long lasting at all.
Taryn C.
Lisburn, Lisburn
Beauty Junkie Expert
These aren't particularly pigmented but last a long time and are smooth, creamy lipsticks. For their price they're not too bad.
Alice W.
Retford, Notts
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick C305 0.12 oz, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick C407 0.12 oz, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick M102 0.12 oz
I was surprised by how much I truly loved these lipsticks. I found C305 the easiest to apply and the one which was the most smudge proof, being of a similar formula to Lime Crime's Unicorn Lipsticks. Being the darkest, C407 was pretty difficult to apply and so I'll be looking for a lipliner in a similar colour to prevent any smudgy messes! The only issue with these lipsticks that I've found is that even after blotting my lips three times with tissue paper, they still transferred
Kate C.
What are the best shades for light complexions?
Olivia K.
Omaha, NE
I am a huge fan of makeup forever lip liners and how long they last, you can even eat and drink and they don't smudge. How do these lipsticks compare to their other formulas?
Lila T.
Newton, ks
Will the edges of this lipstick feather out? I want the dark blue, but I'm concerned it will stain the skin around my lips. Thanks!
Shelley A.
Yuba City, CA
I have been looking to add some long lasting lipsticks to my kit. How well do these hold up?
Guadalupe G.
How does this lipstick wear throughout the day? And when it fades is it noticeably splotchy or can you get away with not touching up for a couple of hours ?