BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

·         SHOW-STOPPING COLORS

·         ENDLESS CREAMY COMFORT

·         SPECTACULAR LONG WEAR

What it is:

An innovative, bold lipstick that provides long-wearing, show-stopping color and endless creamy comfort.

What it does:

Artist Rouge Lipstick brings bold color impact to lips that make a statement. This extremely pigmented formula not only provides intense, opaque color but boasts an ultra-creamy, non-drying formula that hydrates the lips for ultimate comfort. Its unique, precision shaped bullet allows for easy, defined application while the long wear formula will not bleed or feather. Artist Rouge is a bold collection that is professionally curated to include the most flattering shades across all color families—with a perfect match for each and every skin tone. It features two finishes: a matte for an ultra-matte yet velvety finish that won't feel dry and a cream for intense color with a natural-looking, creamy finish.

About the brand:

For more than 25 years, MAKE UP FOR EVER has been the go-to color brand for beauty professionals and make up enthusiasts around the world. Created by renowned Parisian makeup artist Dany Sanz, who was originally a painter and sculptor, MAKE UP FOR EVER is at the forefront of high-performance, innovative makeup with vibrant shades and truly long-lasting formulas.

• I ljust be make up forever lip liner but I've been curious to try...2 Answers
  • Are these dry? Also, how long do the last?2 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Albania C.
Palmdale, CA
Love this line of lipsticks long lasting great quality all u want and need out of a lipstick creamy comfortable does not dry lips met all my expectations when receiving it recommended to all my gfs they have a great shade of red !!
Mikesha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was sent these beautiful lipsticks . The top pictures were taken after initial application and the others are about 5 hours later and after eating lunch. The red is actually much longer it was taken after about 8 hours. You WILL need to reapply! I opted not to and it left a stain that I liked well enough to leave alone. The lipsticks are creamy and the red is completely opaque in one stroke. The other two needed about 2-3 strokes for a fully opaque finish. They glide on smoothly with no pulling or tugging. They are a satin finish with some shine and sit comfortably on the lips. I did experience some drying with the nude on the edges after a few hours. Overall, they are definitely some lipsticks I would buy in more shades. I especially liked that the red did NOT stain my chin while eating!
Sarah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick C104 0.12 oz, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick C107 0.12 oz, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick M100 0.12 oz, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick C403 0.12 oz
These are my absolute favorite lip sticks. The pigmentation is beautiful. It's a smooth application. The best part is, it lasts! I wore the bright red for over 4 hours on Christmas Eve and looked fabulous the entire night. I highly recommend buying this lipstick if you're looking for high pigmentation and long lasting!
Elle C.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick C108 0.12 oz
I love this Make Up For Ever Artist Rogue Lipstick! It is my go-to lipstick. I love the color because it perfectly compliments my skin. It also does not dry out my lips. I only wish it were long lasting.
Jennie H.
Bellevue
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick C211 0.12 oz
This is by far one of my favorite lipstick formulas and colors. It's super creamy and glides on really easily which makes it super easy to apply. The color is also super pigmented. I'd definitely suggest this color to anyone of any skin tone because that's how good I think this looks!
Dennisha H.
Goodfellow Afb, TX
I got the color C211 free to test out from the Make Up For Ever voxbox and I actually love it. It feels really good on my lips and looks great and lasts so long! I would definitely buy it after my free one runs out.
Sarah P.
Pittsburgh , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am thrilled that my first makeup box from Influenster was the Make Up Forever Artist Rouge box. I received three creme lipsticks in this box (C211, C502, and C404.

My first impression were swatches. OMG did they swatch beautifully! Then I applied the C211 to my lips. I was thrilled that one swipe across my lips delivered a beautiful, highly pigmented color to my lips.

Normally, I do not wear regular lipsticks. I tend to stick wither chap stick or liquid lipsticks. But this formula and the color of the C211 makes me want to wear these lipsticks every day.

I love this particular color so much, I plan to buy a couple of them to keep around the house. Or keep in my purse, one in my vanity, and a third as a backup. Especially due to how comfortable these lipsticks feel on my lips. They feel as though they are moisturizing your lips when you wear it. Now, I am not sure if they do actually moisture your lips, or just feel that way..either way I love it!

Thank you Make Up Forever and Influenster for the free lipsticks!! I love them <3
Joelle P.
Minneapolis, MN
I received 3 colors complimentary in a Vox box, thanks to Makeup Forever and Influenster.

these lipsticks are aesthetically beautiful, the packaging is high quality and very chic, with makeupforever logo embossed in the metal.

the color is vibrant, pigmented, and silky smooth. the application is easy.

the lipstick is quite long wearing....I wore it on a night out and only had to reapply once or twice, however, I did notice some slight feathering after a few hours of wear. I wonder if this has to do with it being such a buttery formula. it was made better by using a lip liner first, but I did still notice the color bleeding just ever so slightly.

I am more of a liquid lipstick person, but I really enjoy these traditional lipsticks and would recommend them .
Tasha C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had never tried out any Make Up For Ever lipsticks before and was really impressed with their product. I qualified for their voxbox and was given 3 lipsticks complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes and i am so happy with what i was given. I loved all 3 shades and the variety of shades that they hold in the collecton. In my voxbox i got a bold red, a mauvy/neutral color, and a lavender color which are all so beautiful. They glide on smoothly and are super creamy and pigmented. They are also very moisturizing which i love because my lips tend to dry out a lot because of the weather. Not to mention the packaging which is too cute since it is like in a bullet form which is different compared to the standard lipstick packaging. I recommend this lipstick and i definitely will be going out to buy some other shades. Thank you Influenster for introducing me to this brand of lipstick, i am in love.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick M101 0.12 oz
These are beautiful would love to test these out.I would love to promote and try this on my channel.... If your interested in sending it to me for reviewing purposes email ya girl at Mccrayahyman27@gmail.com
Kate C.
What are the best shades for light complexions?
Olivia K.
Omaha, NE
I am a huge fan of makeup forever lip liners and how long they last, you can even eat and drink and they don't smudge. How do these lipsticks compare to their other formulas?
Lila T.
Newton, ks
Will the edges of this lipstick feather out? I want the dark blue, but I'm concerned it will stain the skin around my lips. Thanks!
Shelley A.
Yuba City, CA
I have been looking to add some long lasting lipsticks to my kit. How well do these hold up?
Guadalupe G.
How does this lipstick wear throughout the day? And when it fades is it noticeably splotchy or can you get away with not touching up for a couple of hours ?