BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

·         SHOW-STOPPING COLORS

·         ENDLESS CREAMY COMFORT

·         SPECTACULAR LONG WEAR

What it is:

An innovative, bold lipstick that provides long-wearing, show-stopping color and endless creamy comfort.

What it does:

Artist Rouge Lipstick brings bold color impact to lips that make a statement. This extremely pigmented formula not only provides intense, opaque color but boasts an ultra-creamy, non-drying formula that hydrates the lips for ultimate comfort. Its unique, precision shaped bullet allows for easy, defined application while the long wear formula will not bleed or feather. Artist Rouge is a bold collection that is professionally curated to include the most flattering shades across all color families—with a perfect match for each and every skin tone. It features two finishes: a matte for an ultra-matte yet velvety finish that won't feel dry and a cream for intense color with a natural-looking, creamy finish.

About the brand:

For more than 25 years, MAKE UP FOR EVER has been the go-to color brand for beauty professionals and make up enthusiasts around the world. Created by renowned Parisian makeup artist Dany Sanz, who was originally a painter and sculptor, MAKE UP FOR EVER is at the forefront of high-performance, innovative makeup with vibrant shades and truly long-lasting formulas.

• I ljust be make up forever lip liner but I've been curious to try...2 Answers
  • Are these dry? Also, how long do the last?2 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kimberly B.
Middlesex, NJ
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick C103 0.12 oz
Holy grail lipstick. I buy this is bulk in fear it will ever be gone. I used to be in love with MAC fleshpot but this blows it out or the water. Creamier consistency and lasts so much longer. A few dollars more than mac but worth every penny I promise. My favorite nude lip,
Suzette G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy cow! I am in LOVE with this lipstick. I received this as a deluxe sample for my birthday along with the mascara and although the mascara wasn't too impressive this lipstick is!! I can't even describe the color or what it does to become to beautiful on my lips but when I first looked at it in the packaging it looked like a color for an older woman. It is like a wine/maroon color that did not look like it would look pretty with my skin color or natural lip color. I was sooo wrong. I applied this after putting on chap stick and was so in shock as to how it brought out my own natural lip color and still looked natural on me but still stood out. I have received SOO many compliments when I wear it; I wore it on Thanksgiving and everyone was saying how much they loved my lipstick. I feel like this lipstick is meant to compliment natural lip color or something, I can't describe how it looks so great, especially since the actual color is so misleading. The product goes on super creamy and lasts for about half my day; I checked the price when I went to Sephora-$20, however I believe it's $20 well spent because this is my new favorite lipstick for work. I am required to keep my makeup naturally looking for work and even wearing this lipstick compliments my lips and face without causing unwanted attention from my supervisors. The color I have is called 9N. Definitely try it out if you want a BEAUTIFUL, new, natural looking lipstick!
The Legit Mommy T.
Concord, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most of their formulas are good, but the matte ones are a very high quality product. They honestly could charge much more. It compares to the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution and Pat McGrath ones, and gives them a run with such a reasonable price. SUPER IMPRESSED!
Rosa M.
los angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another fantastic collection from Makeup Forever! Great range of colors, beautiful finish, and it doesn’t feel too heavy on the lips! It’s more of a medium wear not something that will last all day but it isn’t meant to either. Great pigmented lipsticks! 10/10!!
Danya K.
Springfield, Va
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick M401 0.12 oz
I LOVE THIS LIPSTICK. I have had for forever and I love it and it's so bright and pigmented. I think it should cost less but still I love it. It's smooth and it's bold. I would definitely recommend it and I plan on buying more colors once i get the cash.
Denise B.
NJ
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick C405 0.12 oz
I will always recommend Makeup Forever! Most of the products I've tried from them never disappoint. This lipstick is beautiful and easy to apply. The perfect red is this one. Such a great product. 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Alex W.
Evanston, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick C210 0.12 oz, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick M402 0.12 oz
These are beautiful and they stay on all day and they are not drying there really is not anything else you could want in a lipstick I got all of mine at sephora and they were even better than expected 11/10 would buy again
Jenn W.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick M100 0.12 oz, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick M102 0.12 oz
I have been given a few samples of this brand before and have purchased the full sized rouge afterwards. The pigment is nice and the color is relatively long lasting. It isn’t terribly pricey for the quality either!
Janelle E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this has pretty good coverage surprisingly. I like how smoothly it comes on and it gives a wet look when you are done. I don’t really like how easily it comes off, just normal activities and the color will fade
Deana T.
Monaca
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick C211 0.12 oz, MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick C506 0.12 oz
Nice creamy coverage, no clumping on the lips. Nice smooth formula. Lots of colors to pick from. I don’t like matte lipstick, it is too drying for my sensitive lip skin. I also like this companies mascara too.
Kate C.
What are the best shades for light complexions?
Olivia K.
Omaha, NE
I am a huge fan of makeup forever lip liners and how long they last, you can even eat and drink and they don't smudge. How do these lipsticks compare to their other formulas?
Lila T.
Newton, ks
Will the edges of this lipstick feather out? I want the dark blue, but I'm concerned it will stain the skin around my lips. Thanks!
Shelley A.
Yuba City, CA
I have been looking to add some long lasting lipsticks to my kit. How well do these hold up?
Guadalupe G.
How does this lipstick wear throughout the day? And when it fades is it noticeably splotchy or can you get away with not touching up for a couple of hours ?