BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 SHOW-STOPPING COLORS

路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 ENDLESS CREAMY COMFORT

路聽聽聽聽聽聽聽聽 SPECTACULAR LONG WEAR

What it is:

An innovative, bold lipstick that provides long-wearing, show-stopping color and endless creamy comfort.

What it does:

Artist Rouge Lipstick brings bold color impact to lips that make a statement. This extremely pigmented formula not only provides intense, opaque color but boasts an ultra-creamy, non-drying formula that hydrates the lips for ultimate comfort. Its unique, precision shaped bullet allows for easy, defined application while the long wear formula will not bleed or feather. Artist Rouge is a bold collection that is professionally curated to include the most flattering shades across all color families鈥攚ith a perfect match for each and every skin tone. It features two finishes: a matte for an ultra-matte yet velvety finish that won't feel dry and a cream for intense color with a natural-looking, creamy finish.

About the brand:

For more than 25 years, MAKE UP FOR EVER has been the go-to color brand for beauty professionals and make up enthusiasts around the world. Created by renowned Parisian makeup artist Dany Sanz, who was originally a painter and sculptor, MAKE UP FOR EVER is at the forefront of high-performance, innovative makeup with vibrant shades and truly long-lasting formulas.

• I ljust be make up forever lip liner but I've been curious to try...2 Answers
  • Are these dry? Also, how long do the last?2 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or ma...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah P.
Pittsburgh , PA
I am thrilled that my first makeup box from Influenster was the Make Up Forever Artist Rouge box. I received three creme lipsticks in this box (C211, C502, and C404.

My first impression were swatches. OMG did they swatch beautifully! Then I applied the C211 to my lips. I was thrilled that one swipe across my lips delivered a beautiful, highly pigmented color to my lips.

Normally, I do not wear regular lipsticks. I tend to stick wither chap stick or liquid lipsticks. But this formula and the color of the C211 makes me want to wear these lipsticks every day.

I love this particular color so much, I plan to buy a couple of them to keep around the house. Or keep in my purse, one in my vanity, and a third as a backup. Especially due to how comfortable these lipsticks feel on my lips. They feel as though they are moisturizing your lips when you wear it. Now, I am not sure if they do actually moisture your lips, or just feel that way..either way I love it!

Thank you Make Up Forever and Influenster for the free lipsticks!! I love them <3
Michael P.
Las Vegas, NV
Amazing formula!
So I happened to get my hands on three colors; white (C600), a retro red (M401) & a rosy orchid (C211)

Both formulas melt into the skin effortlessly and leave absolutely no patchiness all in exception to the white but I doubt the white was made to be use as a lipstick alone, I found its greatest attribute is when you mix that white with any other color from the line which lightens if and gives you a custom color

One thing I think is really amazing about these lipsticks is that they are extremely blendable and you really could create any color you can imagine with these.

The matte formula is more of a luminous matte instead of a paper matte which is all about preference. The matte tends to stay a tad bit longer due to its cling to the lips where the Creme formula tends to transfer a bit more but nothing ridiculous.

One thing I did notice which isn't too crazy is that they will come off easily with a swipe of toilet paper

2 & 4th colors are mixed w/ white
Jizelle C.
Frisco, TX
I have been obsessed with MUFE's Rouge Artist Natural in N9 and I did not think anything else could beat it. I was lucky enough to get this lipstick to try out from Influenster and I was very impressed with the quality of this lipstick! First off, the lipstick casing is very good quality, the top will never just come off while you have it in your purse and make a big mess in your Louie. Second, the ease of application is just like applying butter on a hot plate, the color is very opaque and it did not take a lot of layers to get the color right. Third, my lips feel so good and moist as if I was only wearing a tinted lip balm! I thought that since it left my lips so moist that it would not last as long but I was wrong! The color stayed all day on my lips for 8 hours without the need to re-apply. This is now my go-to lipstick when I don't feel like having dried up lips all day with my liquid matte lipsticks.
Tasha C.
I had never tried out any Make Up For Ever lipsticks before and was really impressed with their product. I qualified for their voxbox and was given 3 lipsticks complimentary for testing and reviewing purposes and i am so happy with what i was given. I loved all 3 shades and the variety of shades that they hold in the collecton. In my voxbox i got a bold red, a mauvy/neutral color, and a lavender color which are all so beautiful. They glide on smoothly and are super creamy and pigmented. They are also very moisturizing which i love because my lips tend to dry out a lot because of the weather. Not to mention the packaging which is too cute since it is like in a bullet form which is different compared to the standard lipstick packaging. I recommend this lipstick and i definitely will be going out to buy some other shades. Thank you Influenster for introducing me to this brand of lipstick, i am in love.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Artist Rouge in shade C506.
This is a deep berry wine shade. This shade applies smoothly / evenly and blends easily. I do recommend a liner with this lipstick, and a blot may be warranted to avoid smuding due to the creamy finish. I had no issues with bleeding but would take those precautions regardless. Its a unique shade, there is nothing else quite like this in my collection. The bullet casing is metal and stays securely closed in your bag or drawer. My only complaint is that my lipstick came with no shade number on the bottom. There is a space for the shade name, but the space is blank. If I owned more than one I would have to write those in to identify them. I found this lipstick to be neither hydrating nor drying. I love this shade and look forward to rocking it this fall! Would consider purchasing other shades from the line. I purchased this product myself. This is not a sponsored review.
Angel J.
Statesville, NC
My sister let me have this lipstick from her Influenster box woo! I got M401, a matte true red; C211, a creme dusty rose; and C600, the white. I adore the red, it's so comfortable, not dry at all. I wore it for four hours through snacking and a water bottle and plenty of talking and it looked just as fresh at the end of the night. There is color transfer to cups and stuff but it didn't look like any had come off my lips. The rose color is just as comfortable. I didn't wear that one for very long, so I don't know if it's as long-lasting as the red. I mixed the white and the red a couple days ago to make the prettiest pink - I'm assuming that's what it's for, not for wearing solo. The color combinations possible with the white are plenty! I may buy these again, but it would definitely be a splurge at $22 a pop.
Mikesha S.
I was sent these beautiful lipsticks . The top pictures were taken after initial application and the others are about 5 hours later and after eating lunch. The red is actually much longer it was taken after about 8 hours. You WILL need to reapply! I opted not to and it left a stain that I liked well enough to leave alone. The lipsticks are creamy and the red is completely opaque in one stroke. The other two needed about 2-3 strokes for a fully opaque finish. They glide on smoothly with no pulling or tugging. They are a satin finish with some shine and sit comfortably on the lips. I did experience some drying with the nude on the edges after a few hours. Overall, they are definitely some lipsticks I would buy in more shades. I especially liked that the red did NOT stain my chin while eating!
Joelle P.
Minneapolis, MN
I received 3 colors complimentary in a Vox box, thanks to Makeup Forever and Influenster.

these lipsticks are aesthetically beautiful, the packaging is high quality and very chic, with makeupforever logo embossed in the metal.

the color is vibrant, pigmented, and silky smooth. the application is easy.

the lipstick is quite long wearing....I wore it on a night out and only had to reapply once or twice, however, I did notice some slight feathering after a few hours of wear. I wonder if this has to do with it being such a buttery formula. it was made better by using a lip liner first, but I did still notice the color bleeding just ever so slightly.

I am more of a liquid lipstick person, but I really enjoy these traditional lipsticks and would recommend them .
Neisha B.
I received the M401-Hot Red, C211-Rose wood, and the C600-White, in my Voxbox , I must say I am very impressed. M401-Hot Red is such a pretty color. Although it is a matte, it is very comfortable and creamy and does not make your lips look dry. Honestly i love the creamy moisturizing formula of the C211- Rose Wood. It's very pigmented and easy to apply. C600-White is such a bold color. I love it! I'm going to be using it to create new bold looks, face painting and also for mixing and lightening other lipstick colors. Overall, my favorite is the M401-Hot Red, but I love all the lipsticks I received. They are the best I've tried this far. I 100% recommend these. Thank you Influenster!
Megan W.
These lipsticks are great. They are creamy and very pigmented. They go on smoothly. The pointed tip makes it easy to get a precise line, but you can use a lip liner if you like. It comes in over 40 shades and several types of finishes. The packaging is nice and has a weight to it; it makes it feel really high end. My only complaint is that if you buy several shades of this lipstick, the only way to tell what shade you are grabbing is by opening up the container. The lipstick shades do not have names, only letters and numbers.
These lipstick were sent to me by Makeup Forever and Influenster for testing purposes.
Kate C.
What are the best shades for light complexions?
Olivia K.
Omaha, NE
I am a huge fan of makeup forever lip liners and how long they last, you can even eat and drink and they don't smudge. How do these lipsticks compare to their other formulas?
Lila T.
Newton, ks
Will the edges of this lipstick feather out? I want the dark blue, but I'm concerned it will stain the skin around my lips. Thanks!
Shelley A.
Yuba City, CA
I have been looking to add some long lasting lipsticks to my kit. How well do these hold up?
Guadalupe G.
How does this lipstick wear throughout the day? And when it fades is it noticeably splotchy or can you get away with not touching up for a couple of hours ?