MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick

What it is: An innovative, bold lipstick that provides long-wearing, show-stopping color and endless creamy comfort. What it does: Now saturated with 25 percent more pigment than the original Rouge Artist, Artist Rouge Lipstick brings bold color impact...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick!
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick
I just bought one of these for my kit! It’s creamy and pigmented and lasts a long time. Definitely a beautiful color as well. Sleek packaging, easy to put on and take off. Would recommend to anyone! Great addition to your kit/collection.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick
I’m not sure which color this is as the tag has ripped off but I love this lipstick. It stays put and looks great with gloss over it! It conditions lips very well!
This is one of my favorite lipsticks and usually I wouldn't have choose a pink lipstick. I am glad that I got this in my Seophora Play Box and I got to try it. These lipsticks are nicely pigmented, non-drying and long lasting. After trying this lipstick I got more in different colors. I would reccomend this lipstick to anyone who hasn't tried it.
Indianapolis , IN
Review for: Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge Lipstick - Adult - C504 - Cosmetics - Lipsticks
OMG these are AMAZING!!! They are highly pigmented, very true to the color you see in the tube and so, SO magnificent on your lips! The tube is sleek and sturdy, too.  I can't say enough good things about them.  When I run out (I have this in a beautiful violet color as well as wine color and they are so gorgeous!!) I will definitely purchase again.  The wine color I currently have is my go-to for that shade of lipstick.  Beautiful!
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick
I really do enjoy this lipstick formulation. It’s comfortable and pigmented and doesn’t tend to feather or bleed and for many years was probably one of the best mid-range lip products in the market. But others have caught up by now and MUFE’s prices haven’t been competitive. Yes, it’s good. But it’s not $10 better than other brands I enjoy.
atlanta
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick
I really like the consistency of this lipstick. It glides on very smooth and is very pigmented. I only have to go over it once and it gives off the perfect color. It does not dry my lips out. It does a good job of staying on my lips and I don’t find myself touching up for a very good while.
Rochester, NY
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick
The ultra rouge lipstick has an ultra creamy and pigmented formula. It’s definitely one of the pricier lipsticks I own, however I love how luxurious it feels. If you’re looking to splurge on a lipstick MUFE artist rouge is a great choice. They have a nice selection of shades too!
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick
The packaging is very simple yet cute it’s sturdy and would last in your purse. It’s easy to apply just swipe it on like any normal lipstick. It applies kinda dry but as usual with any liquid lip if you apply a lip balm an exfoliate your lips before it should turn out just fine.
Brighton, MA
I have this lipstick in 5 different colors. I love the shades that they have and I think it feels smooth and very nice on the lips. I have repurchased and purchased new colors. I think it needs to be reapplied, but the colors I have are great and can be nicely combined.
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick uploaded by 𝒜𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓈𝑜𝓃 Y.
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Lipstick
My third purchase of this lipstick in the shade Mat-01 it’s a beautiful mixture of brick and nude tones. It’s longwear and my go-to everyday lip color! I wear it matte or paired with a gloss and it works both ways!