BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

·         SHOW-STOPPING COLORS

·         ENDLESS CREAMY COMFORT

·         SPECTACULAR LONG WEAR

What it is:

An innovative, bold lipstick that provides long-wearing, show-stopping color and endless creamy comfort.

What it does:

Artist Rouge Lipstick brings bold color impact to lips that make a statement. This extremely pigmented formula not only provides intense, opaque color but boasts an ultra-creamy, non-drying formula that hydrates the lips for ultimate comfort. Its unique, precision shaped bullet allows for easy, defined application while the long wear formula will not bleed or feather. Artist Rouge is a bold collection that is professionally curated to include the most flattering shades across all color families—with a perfect match for each and every skin tone. It features two finishes: a matte for an ultra-matte yet velvety finish that won't feel dry and a cream for intense color with a natural-looking, creamy finish.

About the brand:

For more than 25 years, MAKE UP FOR EVER has been the go-to color brand for beauty professionals and make up enthusiasts around the world. Created by renowned Parisian makeup artist Dany Sanz, who was originally a painter and sculptor, MAKE UP FOR EVER is at the forefront of high-performance, innovative makeup with vibrant shades and truly long-lasting formulas.

• I ljust be make up forever lip liner but I've been curiou...2 Answers
  • Which shade is best for a natural look?1 Answers
  • Are these dry? Also, how long do the last?2 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Creme Creamy High Pigmented Lipstick
  • "First off, I love the packaging, sturdy and durable and very flattering. Each color has amazing pigmentation and is super rich and creamy. This is by far the best lipstick I've ever used, makeup forever never let's me down and these lipsticks just prove why they're an amazing brand. If anyone was ever looking for a good lipstick this would be what I'd tell them to get. " in 110 reviews
  • "Amazing product! So creamy and pigmented, makes you want more and more! Every color comes out exactly how you think it would because of the pigment so no need to worry about discoloration! Would definitely buy again, it's so long lasting!!" in 39 reviews
  • "This new lipstick formula from Make Up Forever is outstanding. Goes on smooth with incredible coverage that seriously lasts all day. You don't feel it on your lips. I found the creme version and the matte version almost identical with the creme being slightly more moisturizing. " in 24 reviews
Allysa🌹 S.
Ottawa
This lipstick is very nice! It is very pigmented and has very nice colours! The packaging is very beautiful and classy. It's is very creamy and is very buttery on the lips. It is up in price for a lipstick but I enjoyed it!
Tina H.
Montreal, QC
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: C211 Rose Wood more...
Beautiful pigment that is not drying, yet long lasting! One swipe and I have enough colour. a beautiful mauvey pink that suits many skin tones. I shared this with a few girlfriends and it was flattering on each of us, for both daytime and nighttime looks! Didn’t need to reapply after drinking and snacking. True to its claims—it is a natural finish when applied.
Janelle S.
Kansas City
Review for: C211 Rose Wood more...
It's pretty soft and creamy, and it looks very pigmented on my lips. I like this color; I got it in a Sephora Play! box. I doubt I'd ever buy it though for several reasons. I can't reapply frequently when at work and I have issues with getting lipstick on my teeth when I smile. For these reasons, I tend to avoid straight-up lipsticks and I stick more with mattes and stains that don't have to be reapplied often. I think maybe I got sent an old sample, too, as it smelled and tasted rather "off" like it's starting to turn.
Mary A.
Chino
Purchased at: Sephora
Got the shade c304, it feels very smooth on the lips and the color is very pigmented and makes me really happy.
Angelimar L.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: C207 Fuchsia Pink more...
If you’re looking for the perfect Barbie pink lipstick, this is the one for you. It’s super vibrant and opaque. I got a little trial size in my subscription so I wouldn’t personally pick this color out for myself but for the right person, it would be perfect.
Jen J.
Colonia, NJ
If you're looking for lipstick that stays on all day, and doesn't make your lips feel dried out, then I would recommend Make Up Forever's Artist Rouge. The lipstick has a lot of pigment, and I loved wearing it.
Fatma S.
Review for: C211 Rose Wood more...
This lipstick 💄 has a creamy/long lasting formula that comfortable to wear 💕 the color is very pigmented and u need one swipe for an even layer 👍🏼 this collection available in two formulas "matte & creamy " .
Susana Lizeth R.
Makeup forever always offers long lasting products and I love the mini sets they have. In this case I think this specific color C106 didn't suit me well but there's really nothing bad I can say abotu this formula. Overall it's a good product and I think a lot of people will enjoy it.
Mirza B.
I don’t like it. It’s not pigimented enough so you have to keep reapplying that’s why I do not like
Lindsay S.
Sandston, VA
Purchased at: ULTA
Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge Creme Lipstick is my absolute favorite!!! The wear and tear on this lipstick is amazing!
Kate C.
What are the best shades for light complexions?
Lila T.
Newton, ks
Will the edges of this lipstick feather out? I want the dark blue, but I'm concerned it will stain the skin around my lips. Thanks!
Olivia K.
Omaha, NE
I am a huge fan of makeup forever lip liners and how long they last, you can even eat and drink and they don't smudge. How do these lipsticks compare to their other formulas?
Shelley A.
San Jose, CA
I have been looking to add some long lasting lipsticks to my kit. How well do these hold up?
Guadalupe G.
Staff
How does this lipstick wear throughout the day? And when it fades is it noticeably splotchy or can you get away with not touching up for a couple of hours ?