BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

·         SHOW-STOPPING COLORS

·         ENDLESS CREAMY COMFORT

·         SPECTACULAR LONG WEAR

What it is:

An innovative, bold lipstick that provides long-wearing, show-stopping color and endless creamy comfort.

What it does:

Artist Rouge Lipstick brings bold color impact to lips that make a statement. This extremely pigmented formula not only provides intense, opaque color but boasts an ultra-creamy, non-drying formula that hydrates the lips for ultimate comfort. Its unique, precision shaped bullet allows for easy, defined application while the long wear formula will not bleed or feather. Artist Rouge is a bold collection that is professionally curated to include the most flattering shades across all color families—with a perfect match for each and every skin tone. It features two finishes: a matte for an ultra-matte yet velvety finish that won't feel dry and a cream for intense color with a natural-looking, creamy finish.

About the brand:

For more than 25 years, MAKE UP FOR EVER has been the go-to color brand for beauty professionals and make up enthusiasts around the world. Created by renowned Parisian makeup artist Dany Sanz, who was originally a painter and sculptor, MAKE UP FOR EVER is at the forefront of high-performance, innovative makeup with vibrant shades and truly long-lasting formulas.

• I ljust be make up forever lip liner but I've been curiou...2 Answers
  • Which shade is best for a natural look?1 Answers
  • Are these dry? Also, how long do the last?2 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Creme Creamy High Pigmented Lipstick
  • "First off, I love the packaging, sturdy and durable and very flattering. Each color has amazing pigmentation and is super rich and creamy. This is by far the best lipstick I've ever used, makeup forever never let's me down and these lipsticks just prove why they're an amazing brand. If anyone was ever looking for a good lipstick this would be what I'd tell them to get. " in 110 reviews
  • "Amazing product! So creamy and pigmented, makes you want more and more! Every color comes out exactly how you think it would because of the pigment so no need to worry about discoloration! Would definitely buy again, it's so long lasting!!" in 39 reviews
  • "This new lipstick formula from Make Up Forever is outstanding. Goes on smooth with incredible coverage that seriously lasts all day. You don't feel it on your lips. I found the creme version and the matte version almost identical with the creme being slightly more moisturizing. " in 24 reviews
Alma I.
Sioux Falls, SD
They are very smooth and not patchy! They have great pigmentation. It's a lipstick that is comfortable to wear. This product also last for a decent amount of time. I totally recommend these lipsticks.
Caitlin M.
Staff
Holy lipstick. I have C405, a Taylor Swift cherry red if I ever saw one. The vibrancy of the color is immense and really quite beautiful. One of the main reasons I dislike lipstick is that chalky lipstick feel you get after a 30 minutes after wearing. I was pleasantly surprised to find I did not get that feeling with this lipstick! The formula was nourishing and I forgot I had it on—yes, even fire engine red! I would definitely recommend blotting to avoid awkward smudging or transfer (I got a bit on my teeth initially) and a liner will for sure help retain your perfect pout. Overall, this is a lipstick lover's must.
Leanne D.
Dubai
Great product!! There are other products like it so it’s not extremely original. Still would recommend it .
Siny U.
Cute container but not my cup of tea. Not at all long lasting. Comes off right away. Its like ur drinking ur lipstick when you drink water. I dont recommend. Unless you really like the colors they have and cant find it anywhere else, go for it. But theres better options out there.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Artist Rouge in shade C506.
This is a deep berry wine shade. This shade applies smoothly / evenly and blends easily. I do recommend a liner with this lipstick, and a blot may be warranted to avoid smuding due to the creamy finish. I had no issues with bleeding but would take those precautions regardless. Its a unique shade, there is nothing else quite like this in my collection. The bullet casing is metal and stays securely closed in your bag or drawer. My only complaint is that my lipstick came with no shade number on the bottom. There is a space for the shade name, but the space is blank. If I owned more than one I would have to write those in to identify them. I found this lipstick to be neither hydrating nor drying. I love this shade and look forward to rocking it this fall! Would consider purchasing other shades from the line. I purchased this product myself. This is not a sponsored review.
Elle C.
Review for: C107 Mocha Beige more...
I love this Make Up For Ever Artist Rogue Lipstick! It is my go-to lipstick. I love the color because it perfectly compliments my skin. It also does not dry out my lips. I only wish it were long lasting.
Melinda R.
Tacoma, WA
So comfortable to wear!!!!! It has hydrating oils that your lips will appreciate and is long wearing too!!!! Amazing shades to pick from
sarah a.
london
This lipstick is great with all the amazing variation of colours but is very patchy when you apply on your lips
Allison W.
Salt Lake City, UT
I received a trial size of the color N9. It is a Coppery Pink shade that shows up like a mauve on me. It goes on very smooth and is comfortable to wear.
Angeles f.
Albuquerque, NM
What a beautiful collection of colors! the lipsticks were very pigmented and applied so easy. the colors are gorgeous and the packaging is sturdy and very well put together.
Kate C.
What are the best shades for light complexions?
Lila T.
Newton, ks
Will the edges of this lipstick feather out? I want the dark blue, but I'm concerned it will stain the skin around my lips. Thanks!
Olivia K.
Omaha, NE
I am a huge fan of makeup forever lip liners and how long they last, you can even eat and drink and they don't smudge. How do these lipsticks compare to their other formulas?
Shelley A.
San Jose, CA
I have been looking to add some long lasting lipsticks to my kit. How well do these hold up?
Guadalupe G.
Staff
How does this lipstick wear throughout the day? And when it fades is it noticeably splotchy or can you get away with not touching up for a couple of hours ?