BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

·         SHOW-STOPPING COLORS

·         ENDLESS CREAMY COMFORT

·         SPECTACULAR LONG WEAR

What it is:

An innovative, bold lipstick that provides long-wearing, show-stopping color and endless creamy comfort.

What it does:

Artist Rouge Lipstick brings bold color impact to lips that make a statement. This extremely pigmented formula not only provides intense, opaque color but boasts an ultra-creamy, non-drying formula that hydrates the lips for ultimate comfort. Its unique, precision shaped bullet allows for easy, defined application while the long wear formula will not bleed or feather. Artist Rouge is a bold collection that is professionally curated to include the most flattering shades across all color families—with a perfect match for each and every skin tone. It features two finishes: a matte for an ultra-matte yet velvety finish that won't feel dry and a cream for intense color with a natural-looking, creamy finish.

About the brand:

For more than 25 years, MAKE UP FOR EVER has been the go-to color brand for beauty professionals and make up enthusiasts around the world. Created by renowned Parisian makeup artist Dany Sanz, who was originally a painter and sculptor, MAKE UP FOR EVER is at the forefront of high-performance, innovative makeup with vibrant shades and truly long-lasting formulas.

• I ljust be make up forever lip liner but I've been curiou...2 Answers
  • Which shade is best for a natural look?1 Answers
  • Are these dry? Also, how long do the last?2 Answers
MAKE UP FOR EVER Artist Rouge Creme Creamy High Pigmented Lipstick
  • "First off, I love the packaging, sturdy and durable and very flattering. Each color has amazing pigmentation and is super rich and creamy. This is by far the best lipstick I've ever used, makeup forever never let's me down and these lipsticks just prove why they're an amazing brand. If anyone was ever looking for a good lipstick this would be what I'd tell them to get. " in 110 reviews
  • "Amazing product! So creamy and pigmented, makes you want more and more! Every color comes out exactly how you think it would because of the pigment so no need to worry about discoloration! Would definitely buy again, it's so long lasting!!" in 39 reviews
  • "This new lipstick formula from Make Up Forever is outstanding. Goes on smooth with incredible coverage that seriously lasts all day. You don't feel it on your lips. I found the creme version and the matte version almost identical with the creme being slightly more moisturizing. " in 24 reviews
Hali R.
Bakersfield, CA
I loved this color. It was vibrant and fun. The value was good, but it didn’t stay on quite as long as I would have hoped, which is why I didn’t give it five stars. I probably wouldn’t buy it again for myself.
Eileen B.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my favorite bullet lipsticks. They are super creamy and the colors are super pigmented and look amazing on. They are very long lasting and hydrating. You won't regret spending the money on these
Kayla D.
bristol
I love this lipstick! I finally found the right shade for me and the formula is great! Long lasting and doesn’t wear off fast compared to other lip products I’ve tried. I would recommend to others and buy again in the future!
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Best lipstick I have ever used! Applies so nicely, nothing compares to this lipstick, I will forever recommend this product for as long as it’s selling! Love love love!
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love. I received these puppies from Influenster to review and I fell in love with not only the colors but how luxuries they feel and how long they last.
Stephanie C.
totally recommended I take it daily in my and my friends also use it gives a fantastic finish .....totally recommendable I occupy it daily in my I love the colors he combined them with my clothes every day ..............
Stephanie C.
Andrea P.
Columbus
I really liked this lipstick. The formula is just a little bit dry, but it's super pigmented and stays longer than most lipstick. The packaging is chic and classic. I'll probably buy more of these.
Mia V.
Richmond
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: C211 Rose Wood more...
I absolutely love this lipstick! This shade is a perfect nude color, perfect for any occasion. The formula glides on so smoothly and never looks patchy. I will definitely repurchase!
Jasmine F.
Review for: C406 Brown Red more...
Very creamy and pigmented! I love how smooth and lightweight it felt. I have C211 and I am so amazed with it! It definitely met my expectations! I’m in love with it! Definitely would recommend to others!
Kate C.
What are the best shades for light complexions?
Lila T.
Newton, ks
Will the edges of this lipstick feather out? I want the dark blue, but I'm concerned it will stain the skin around my lips. Thanks!
Olivia K.
Omaha, NE
I am a huge fan of makeup forever lip liners and how long they last, you can even eat and drink and they don't smudge. How do these lipsticks compare to their other formulas?
Shelley A.
San Jose, CA
I have been looking to add some long lasting lipsticks to my kit. How well do these hold up?
Guadalupe G.
How does this lipstick wear throughout the day? And when it fades is it noticeably splotchy or can you get away with not touching up for a couple of hours ?